BigRay .. bike accident, he's ok.

49 Posts | Latest reply on 21/04/2015 20:03:13 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I just keep getting the image of a silhouetted impression of Ray in the tree like in a Tom & Jerry cartoon.

Keep smiling Mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Heal quickly Ray ....... hope it wasn't down to that crap music you have a habit of listening to whilst riding :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Haha Xk and Ragnar that made me chuckle..coffee splattered on my screen now!!??

Ray..I'm bloody glad my ribs aren't broke?? *gentle hug* ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

No-one should ever extract the Michael for riding Wings ever again...that big beast kept our Raymondo safe and alive to keep us all giggling for a long time to come !! His angel was shining on him :> See you at Squiggles as soon as you can move without hurting. Ray xx
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

To true Alice, nobody should have a pop at a Goldie, with its air bag, leg protecters and ejected seat that put any man 30 foot in the air. Except a man like like Big Ray who could only managed to clear the screen.
Really lucky it wasn't me, my knackers would be on the clocks.
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wish you a swift recovery mate
 We are all getting too old to be falling off bikes and I think we should stop it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Hope youre ok Ray..Tyler sends big hugs...!!
Seriously..all the best..see you soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Following from Joey....

Won't see you soon but jeez I do hope you recover well Ray. You're a big guy , but a TREE?? C'mon ..........

MWAH X                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Hi Ray, that was a bit of a silly thing to do mate!

Never saw you as a tree hugger but I suppose it does fit in with your view on life of trying anything once lol.

Seriously though, hope you mend quickly and fully!

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

the bikes the real problem, bones mend themselfs but bikes dont, hope the pain is manageable                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper

Pesky twees !! Sending healing hugs XxX                                                                                                                                                                             
chell316's Profile
chell316

In: tyne and wear

Get well soon ray big hugs sent to you x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope ya all fixed up an back up and about sooon Ray bless ya xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Sorry to hear about yer crash Ray, get well soon fella. Apparently the Wing is trashed (but bikes can be replaced).
But how's the tree??? Big Ray plus Wing, it should be well f*cked!!!
The beers on me Ray next time I see ya!

The only thing I don't get is the "he wasn't speeding" bit. I though 60 was only a passing fancy with ya :-)
Ted_Derby's Profile
Ted_Derby

In: Derby

Hitting a tree is number one on my list of things not to try whilst riding, get mended soon fella.                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Sorry to hear your news Ray. Get well soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shame BigRay is just a standard member now.
'Cos we can rip him to bits without fear of a reply!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Ray, Sorry to hear about your argument with a tree. I hope you heal quickly.
Does that now make you a Match maker :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Ray, hope your ribs are healing, take care x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm....I'm a bit late but I hope you're now well on the road to recovery.....That lot  ^^^ up there said it all!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption