valentine messages

30 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2015 19:56:23 by stutts | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

put them here lol lol 
if you shy and dont what to post your self ill post them if you mp me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

How the heck is everything repeating itself on this site? Its like Groundhog Day!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Ok I will start. You yes you Misses with the big ears fancy a quickie behind that there tree                                                                                                                                                                               
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

To all the men with small todgers

Please be my Valentine??

To all the men with big bikes

Please be my Valentine??

To all the men with a love of cooking

Marry me???

vanguard's Profile
vanguard

In: derby
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

hi guys im a new bee and tab007 ive got two out of three will that do                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

What a brave man you are Vanguard to admit that you ride a moped. lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

OI mad bird fancy a snog, I roight fancieys you I does                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

To my new love, hope you realise your gonna have to share me with "Shiny Blue" and "Blodwyn"                                                                                                                                                                             
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

a ragnar is it brave or stupid ??? but yea it aint a big bike lol !! its a middly one                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

It's brave vanguard, as I will be checking before I agree lol                                                                                                                                                                              
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

don't forget your magnafine glass for 1st one and yep Im a good no a great cook !!! "consider own trumpet blown lol "                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Sorry TAB007 already married but I do have 1250cc as compensation for my little thingy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Embarrassed Aww, gee shucks thanks @Stuie.  
You are such romantic fool! Heart

Look into my eyes,Your eyes are getting heaving,You're getting sleepy,Now repeat after me ..."I want to be your slave"

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Single Guy Here Unhappy

BUT

HeartI LOVE BIKER MATCHHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Wink your on jp xxx hope he meant me hope he meant me hope he meant me 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

come on you guy and girls spill you  hart throbs HeartHeartWink                                                                                                                                                                             
gordy100's Profile
gordy100

In: belfast

flowers and chocs to all the lovely ladies I have been chatting to for years,
nothing wrong with riding a moped rode one for years malaguti with pedals                                                                                                                                                                              
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

A mate at work said, "Last year for Valentine's day, I tried to get my wife in the mood with UB40 and 'Red, Red Wine', but it didn't work. He said "your female so how do I loosen my wife up?". A jot embarrassing but... 

I said, "White wine and WD40." LOL

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I thought valentines were supposed to be anonymous, so being as you know who it's from, I'm not saying who this is addressed to LOL

be my Valentine  x 

and it aint you JP  LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 372 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption