im moving - advice needed

39 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2015 19:15:20 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've been offered a new job in Coventry, I want to move to a nice area where my bike will be safe!! Anyone know Coventry or east, south or north of it?                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Ha ha  Coming to the 'Cov'   !!!   You'll be able to bike to Bassetts Pole of a Tuesday then....no excuses  Only about 30 mins at a push.    I'm told Earlsdon is a good area of Cov.   Allesley,  Eastern green,  Styvechale    Radford.  These are from the Cov boys on shift.   If you can let me know where your thinking of, I can get some some 1st hand info.    Course you always have warwick and it's surrounds also.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

You could contact   drobess on BM she lives in cov so may also have some helpfull info for you

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Styvchale was a good area, not sure about it now. Forget radford and definitely steer clear of cheylesmore.                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

Longford and foleshill along with bell green should be avoided as well.
Ryton isnt bad neither is wyken but that is a bit close to ball hill, not bad but not brilliant.Hill fields is a definite no go area, unless you want hookers walking up and down the road at all hours.
Double six's Profile
Double six

Longford and foleshill along with bell green should be avoided as well.
Ryton isnt bad neither is wyken but that is a bit close to ball hill, not bad but not brilliant.Hill fields is a definite no go area, unless you want hookers walking up and down the road at all hours.
JP's Profile
JP

Kev how do you know where all the Hookers are ???                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

all advice given already is gud advice tab007, other than wyken n Ballhill are ok as well, im in ballhill.
oh avoid Woodend also                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I was born about 7 mile away from cov, I know that area just as you know where the naughty laydeez are in brum!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

It has been a long time since I used to go to cov so ballhill might have smartened up since, my appologies.I also meant that wyken was a good area, or it did used to be.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

they on the street corners of hillfields 66 lol, Ive driven past them on route home from town                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Indeed drob, hillfields was always a dodgy place at night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

TAB007, i dont know Coventry at all but just wanted to say;

WOOHOO! way to go burd. Many congratulations on the
new job!

Im gonna miss ya n your pink bike gear ... :(

Thats two of you leaving The Yorkshire Crew for pastures new, sad in so many ways. Im sure you will get settled n quickly find happiness wherever you land x                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Hey, you don't get rid of me that easily, you have another overnight stopping place now in Coventry lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I've decided before I move to Coventry permanently I'd like to do the job and get to know the area so I can make an informed decision, so I'm looking to rent a room - if there is anyone who wants a lodger, please letme know? Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

besides TAB cov isnt that far from me so i'm sure Linz will still haunt you once she realises its a nice ride cross country                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I'm near Hinckley not far from Coventry. I wouldn't live in the City get yourself out in the villages and have a look round. Which area of the city will you be working?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

The post code is CV2, so it's south east                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Try bedworth just down the road                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Also have a look at Ansty, Shilton, Wolvey and Bulkington. This area is about 10 miles from me and I have worked and had friends there. I now work near Leicester. If you need some biking gear Moto Central are in Wolvey check them out online.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption