Thanks BM!!

36 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2007 09:22:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, if proof were needed that this site works, then look no further than Cassie1966 and myself.  We guess all those at Matlock Bath may have sussed it out on Sunday, but the great news is that Cassie and I are very much an item and loving every minute of it.   I've met the most wonderful lady in the World and we both hope everyone else finds 'the one' for them also.   Thanks to Matt for starting it all off and giving us the opportunity to get together....nice work fella!Clap   Don't worry though, we'll still be joining in the posts and braving the chat-room from time-to-time, I'll be in the naughty corner as usual lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFL Like it weren't obvious Blue.   Congratulations! to you and to Cassie. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah i sussed  you 2 lol

well happy for u both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Nice one guys... Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

And there was me thinking you were just calming cassies nerves with her being a matlock newbie with all that hand holding Big smile All the best guys.
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Thats lovely xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would just like to say ditto to Blues post,only scrub lady
and add manBig smile(sorry for cheating peeps but just got home
and kinda crosseyedConfused)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

.......and thanks x                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

What A lovely post to come on here and read congratulations both.   Cassie and Blue it was nice to meet you both at Matlock on Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

great news blueboy and cassie, and yes i kinda guessed too, lol. nice to meet so many new faces at MB and i've already told matt how great this site is for me too   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Pleased for the both you Blueboy & Cassie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Congrats to you both. x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

thats fab news blue an cassie dead chuffed for ya both Thumbs Up
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Heartfelt Congratulations to you both xxx   Clap To my good friend Blue and his new Lovely Lady Cassie, I'm so over the moon that you've found each other, and added some happiness to this year!!   With Love   FlameRed xxx  Heart                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Sos I'm late with this!!!....but CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH Thumbs UpHeartBig smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ps...I hadn't noticed a thing .......honest guv!!!! lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

WinkCONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! YEP IM SHOUTING,YES I THINK I SHOULD BE ON THIS OCCASIONLOL BIG HUGGS TO YA BOTHHug   TONY D                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Fantastic news, I did wonder when i very briefly saw you both. I'm well chuffed for you both Clap DC                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Nice one you two and best wishes for the future                                                                                            Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congrats to Blue and Cassie - wish I could have been there to meet you all.  I met my other arf on BM too - great site, great ppl and proof it works uh?  Another happy story and some more "believers"!!! All the best you two, will catch up with you all soon hopefully!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption