Dodgy profiles

14 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2015 18:18:21 by mizzi | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

So many people have reported dodgy profiles this evening that it'll take an awful lot of time to reply individually.
The profiles all start Vi**** and have a vaguely Russian ring to them. They've all been dealt with and removed.
Many thanks to everyone for raising the issues.

Wills                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks for that ,,,,but I get all excited when I receive a message,           there the only ones I get                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I got one and reported it. I just can't understand how these people honestly think they can get away with it going by their grammar.

anyway I met a really nice lady last night, don't know what she looks like but we're getting married Friday, just have to send her her plane fare                                                                                                                                                                             
Guzziguy123's Profile
Guzziguy123

In: Market Harboroug
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I got a nice message from Vilulika!!! Attractive 28 year old in London!
She likes my profile and thinks we should meet. Hope you're not saying she's a fraud!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was Viktoriya who contacted me. She seems like a nice girl, but I'm unable to help her out financially at the moment - although this situation won't last long.     See, I received a letter from a firm of Nigerian solicitors informing me that a distant relative of mine had died in Lagos, and that I was his next of kin. All I had to do was send them £2,000 in cash to cover their administration charge, and the equivalent of £500,000 would be paid into my bank account from his estate.     This seemed fair enough, but just as I was about to seal the envelope containing the two grand it struck me that they wouldn't know the account into which my inheritance should be paid; so I printed out all my banking details for them. To prove my identity I also enclosed my credit card, together with the PIN so they could have a go of it themselves to prove it wasn't stolen.     Hey, they'd been kind enough to make the effort to contact me with this news. It's only fair that I should make it as easy as possible for them to pass on the half-a-million quid which is rightfully mine.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

NOOOOOOOOO.........she told me I was the one and only person for her. Gutted tbh............I thought she was the one ;-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Seems like she's been two timing you guys, as I said I've sent the plane fare plus a few extra grand so her family can come over for the festivities                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I'm so ugly even scammers don't bother me!  Gutted.

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

you all lost I was first ,,,she and her family are here allready                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

are u all serious ??? :) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Just wait Tigersmum!! Not just the lads that get them lol!!
Had some lovely proposals.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Got to admit I am heart broken ;-( I had a visa/passport application already filled out :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just found out I'm the father of her children                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Who'd hav thought it but ??

Thought it was just me that got dodgy beggars!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 773 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption