BM on Mobile

5 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2015 20:19:18 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Guzziguy123's Profile
Guzziguy123

In: Market Harboroug
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Sorry if this has been done before, I'm new here. Is there a mobile friendly version of BM available?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

AT present the answer is no but Matt the Boss is currently updating teh site and i belive he may be considering this but dont quote me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I usually browse the site on my mobile, and the only thing that doesn't work well is the smillies, other than that there's the odd time that if you zoom in, the text box I'm viewing doesn't resize so I have to scroll the screen back and forth to see the text. 
Guzziguy123's Profile
Guzziguy123

In: Market Harboroug
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Think I've sent about 4 nods and added 2 favourites just trying to move around the screen in my phone!
Sorry guys, didn't mean to!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry I am working on this, but you're right that it's not super-friendly for mobile users at the moment.

iPhones and Android phones etc are quite ok, you just need to zoom in if you cannot read the text.  Functionally though it should work just fine.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1270 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption