Matlock Mayhem 2 - Sunday 26 April 2015

445 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2015 22:31:53 by mikedabike | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Can i also take this opportunity to wish NorthernNow all the best for her move south. Hope all goes well Helen, and i hope to see soon. Stay in touch!

Thats the third female vacating Yorkshire for pastures new since January ... Is there summat i dont know?!
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

In: Manchester
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi All, had a fantastic day - wonderful riding weather & great roads to ride on. I have just uploaded the pics I took so tag yourself if you're in 'em!

Nice to put a few names to faces & meet some wonderful peoples. Sorry if I didn't get to talk to you, catch me in the chat room some time!

Ride safe, everyone & hope we get more weather like today for the forseeable future. Now to pack my gear & go to Birmingham for work....booo!

Have a good week, all!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ant thank you for my prezie duck tape is brill it very sticky so now i got thing tie up i will eat my sweetys thank you hugs xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad you have a sweet tooth Kay Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

Thanks to he organisers great meet! i ate like a bird again the fish and chips was good ice cream scrummy and the cake to die for, lol. good to meet some new folk and  catch up with peps its been a long winter! AJ it was a blast xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

can someone stop matt messing up the site lol please delete my roger posts

Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Great meet folks, nice to catch up with old and new, hope everyone had an enjoyable and safe run home. M...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had fantastic time out catching up to every one the weather was great so was the ride there n back. Cheers for organising it and here's to catching up again real soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

my few piccies are up, on events page                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yet another great day cheers to Lindz and Jo and anybody else who helped orgnise it :)

Excellent turn out

Rag if you had not got my approval you would still be in Brum lol handcuffed !!!!   Thanks for the company and just so folk know, i WAS actually relatively nice to him whilst he was here ... i think lol                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

oh thanks for stopping by the way, I was adjusting my bag  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Glad AJ had a good day out as we did. I'm getting to know a few new members each event I go to. Is it possible to put names on the photos on the events page? I tried and could not do it.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

just go to the tag button at the bottom of the pic xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Hi KC tried that just got an error message and had to reload the event again just to get it back on.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

that odd iv just tag me in a cupple of them 

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I think bugs means he wants to tag others KC. Bugs, it is not possible to tag anyone other than yourself in the events pics. Only the pics containing your own image can be tagged by you.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

o i c lol
ye everyone get taggingLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

OK I tried again to tag myself and got the same error as below: -
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error �e07'
Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 駞.47998046875' to data type int.
/sites/bm/events/gallery/tagsdata.asp, line 33

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

one for matt then x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption