Matlock Mayhem 2 - Sunday 26 April 2015

445 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2015 22:31:53 by mikedabike | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Weather was/still is stonking, we are still blasting around, just taking a break atm. Ride safe guys.                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great day and turnout, thank you to whoever ordered the weather.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alitrue's Profile
Alitrue

In: Ashby de la Zouc

My first meet with you guys......a fabulous turnout, great weather, and a wonderful welcome. Thank you to Snowie for the ride. Happy birthday AJ.x                                                                                                                                                                              
Alitrue's Profile
Alitrue

In: Ashby de la Zouc

Happy Birthday for tmrw Gotbikeneedpilot.x                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

What a fab day, I've missed you all so much and it was nice to actually meet some I've only chatted to on the forums.
Thanks GBNP and RB for organising it, it was a super day for a super birthday boy - hopefully it didn't cost AJ too much in ice creams.
Can we do it all again soon? Xx
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

lol, long flowing locks indeed, I owe you one for that ha                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Wow, fab rides to n from matlock, thank you Cyclemania and willow. Awesome and only a few "oh crap" moments from me :-)

many thanks cyclemania for taking Amanda as pillion she loved every minute.

It was lovely to see so many people today, apologies for not getting to say hello to you all before trundling off

AJ, you sooooo look good in yellow.....and a beard :-)

Many thanks to Lindsey for sorting everything out. Awesome organisation. I can't take any credit.

If you took photos don't forget to upload to the event page so others can tag them.

Thanks to kaycat for my birthday pressie too.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am glad you all had a good day with sunny weather.

The weather in London has been cr*p :-)

Happy Birthday AJ                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Big smileBig smileBig smile

what a great day                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Glad I was able to make it again this year, had a great run down via Buxton to meet up with KC and co, and a speedy blast back home just to blow any residual cobwebs away. Was good to see all the usual suspects, and JP is going to pay for spreading malicious rumours and casting aspersions on my preferences!!! you'll get yours you Goiter!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fantastic day thanks folks. Great to catch up with some old faces and meet some new faces. I hope AJ enjoyed his biker birthday party. Sorry I didn't get chance to say goodbye to everyone, I dropped off my pilly at her car and the traffic going back into Matlock was crazy -decided to head home !! The sunshine really brought everyone out - definitely Matlock MAYHEM lol
Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@D6, i hope your 'man' didnt mind being left at home doing th :doing the housework, whilst you went gallivanting ; ) lol

@Exup ... Bring it on! Rofl

@TAB, yep, let me know when n we can have a rerun!                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I tell you, I am not gay, my boyfriend is!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pmsl.. oooohhh, thats what you tell us ....!! ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

luvly to see you all again                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What an absolutely brill day, seeing folk I haven't seen in a very long time, meeting new folk, and the weather was more like summer than spring.
Huge thanks to chevalier aka Mark for getting me safely there and back home again.
I hope you have a brill birthday on Wednesday A J.
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Where were you Norman? I didn't see you? I think I missed a few peeps - will need to do a sequel lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

AJ...as a vision in yellow, you shall haunt my dreams for many a forseeable  night, methinksLOL

It was brilliant to finally meet you  and I hope you had a lovely day, and a wonderful birthday too.x.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Great day. Good to finally meet the birthday boy and big thanks to Mr Ken and BJ for putting me Saturday night or should I say putting up with me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ps. BJ you didn't give your approval. Lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6089 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption