Hello

13 Posts | Latest reply on 08/01/2015 13:07:44 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Bwana Mrefu's Profile
Bwana Mrefu

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello there.Just want to say Hi. My name is Kev from Warrington. Ride a VFR800vtec. Must get out on her a lot more. I hope to make some friends here and meet up at various events.TTFN

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi kev welcome keep an eye on the threads and events page for all meets                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Morning Kev warm welcome to BM.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Tilsley's Profile
Tilsley

In: Middlesbrough

Hi Kev, I am new to posting on the forums despite being a member for quite some time. I never know what to say or what to do so thought I would say hello back to you ??                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

hi to both..... my VFR800 also needs more road time but earning a living has to come first.  hi tilsley also  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard both newbies.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hello n welcome to both.

keV, there is a nite out end of Jan in Manchester. The Hawaiian night on the events thread and page

I am also going to sort some other runs/nites etc so keep an eye out. There will be a Matlock ride n meet in April too. Not far from you so can meet up n ride over if ya want ( and you can cpe with a slowpoke). Any suggestions you have will be welcomed too with regard to ride outs etc
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh meant to add, partners are more than welcome,                                                                                                                                                                              
Bwana Mrefu's Profile
Bwana Mrefu

In: Warrington

Hello
Many thanks for the replies. I'll do my best to meet up at an event but have to work two out of four weekends so it's a bit difficult. Got to earn a crust!
TTFN
Kev

Tilsley's Profile
Tilsley

In: Middlesbrough

Thanks for that lovely welcome, I would gladly come down to Manchester the next event, just post christmas empty pocket syndrome at moment ??

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

@Tilsley, there are loads of events, so its worth keeping a look out.   and hopefully we can set something up for Leeds/York way as well.  

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome x jump in enjoyWink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1154 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption