Squires Egg Run 2015

51 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2015 20:25:59 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

tickled back to the top                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Looking forward to this one, weather has been ordered but i hope i put the right order in .. if its not right, my excuse is that im getting old n confuddled!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

tickled back to top                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not long until this one now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

Top secret info for BMers
Reserved parking at YCC for decorated bikes

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

now at over 700 bikes following 1 truck

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking to be good turn out for this. Be good to cach up with you all. will be riding over with group from Huddy. Safe journey all.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@GR, not sure where we are setting off from yet, but if from Stuie's we may make our way over to Huddersfield to go over with you guys.  Ermm If that's OK? Will PM ya when I know what's happening Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

If bm'ers want to ride egg run together I suggest they meet up near the top camping field because the car park is going to be crammed                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Saw a post on Squires page saying that the South Milford garage, that loads of us use as it's closest, was closed last Sunday and rumour is that it's due to be demolished.    So make sure you top up on the way !!

Sorry, not had chance to get across to check it out yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@GBNP that's fine with me hun we meeting at 8am PM for meeting place unless want to ride to mine leave it up to you. Oh they marathon going through Wakefield on that dat as well been told for any goes through that way, but that starts late morning by all accounts x
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just realised clocks go forward an hour tonight.

Thought it maybe helpful to know for all those peeps who are planning on being 'somewhere' tomorrow morning!

@GR, will PM ya. Thanks.

See everyone tomoz morning at Squires.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gs is dead :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Sorry to hear that Stuie Shocked

Hope you can resurrect it Ermm

As for Linz's post above ....

You might want to check this out before changing any clocks or plans Wink

https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change Thumbs Up

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Dohhhh ... of course "technically"   it's SUNDAY Embarrassed

But for those unfortunates who have to hit the sack before the "witching hour" Disapprove

You'll be changing your clocks TONIGHT (Saturday) Thumbs Up

It's me age yer know, I gets confuddled easy Confused

Anyway, have a good time & I hope the weather's kind Approve

Shame I can't join in Cry

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just back from renewing CBT one soggy rider for sure but all cook for rude out tomorrow. Hope bike gets sorted out. Safe journey every one x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

NEWSFLASH: 

Woohoo!Thumbs Up we will be joining ya, on a black n gold sexy beastie! **dances a jig**  kipper is giddy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl sodding predictive text

Brill news on bike front GBNP                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe good news but the bloody thing is a wrist killer!

Not getting any younger!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Finally home drying off what a amazing turnout for this event.
Was great to catch up with you all. Well done all those that rode x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 658 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption