thanks to rc

44 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2007 14:11:12 by RC | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

RRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCC... top weekend even if i did only get there after 3. was very very drunk...LOL. Promise to be good next time...Good on ya girl...X                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awww cheers skins hun..glad u had a great time even with ya hangover lol                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

thanks rc for a great afternoon, was brill to meet such a great bunch of people,   Big smile
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would like to add my thanks R.C was a great day and lovely
to meet so many B.M members.Big hi to all those i met and
sorry to those i never got to say hi too........there was just
ssoooo many of you there!!!!Will catch up with you all next time.

Special thanks to Cruiser Gal and Blues Biker for making me feel so very welcome and for not minding repeating yourselves so many times for my benefitBig smile.

Also to Stella,Ken and ...???so sorry Bud,crappy memory but you know who you areBig smile,for stunning trip to Glossop!!!!!don't forget your knitting next time Stella,and your mounting block LOL

R.C honey,many thanks again,and entrance of the day defo goes to youCool x

RC's Profile
RC

aww cheers cassie hun

big thanks to anthony for brinigin me on his trike i will never forget it (yep i felt like a queen)  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Yeah, good to meet up and then play the game of 'does he/she look anything like his/her picture'?Smile Most of us do more or less, I reckon, tho' if you've got a t-shirt saying 'rock chick' or 'dipsy' then you've got a head start! Wonder if I rolled up in a rock chick t-shirt it would confuse anyone? Prpobably myself. I've posted three pictures down towards the bottom of the list: Nina and Gypsy-Anne and the ones next to them. If anyone wants full-size images, and I took about 15 in all, send me a PM. I've also got a quick sweep of everyone with the camera's video setting which anyone can have, but it's a big 6mb file, so be warned. Thansk to everyione for a good afernoon out, and it's a pity I couldn't have stayed on longer. Like others have said, apologies to those I wasn;'t able to talk to...her's to next time. Little madam pigged out on cola and candyfloss and slept nearly all the way home, BTW.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hmmmmmmmmmmmm did my t-shirt give it away LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Yet another cracking BM meet, nice one rc Clap   Thought your arrival was spot on and it certainly turned a few heads on the day.    As Cassie said, thanks to hfg and co for letting us tag along.   Yup, a great day out!                                                                                                                                                                             
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent

ok its bit late if rc diddent have that famous  t shirt on i dont think i would of reconizsed her or would i CensoredCensored                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol was funny on the a6 to get a biker hootin at ya goin the opposite way daz LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

summet u just dont see everyday haha                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

shame mind was goooooooooooooooood fun must do it again soon lol                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

RC    a huge thank you ........   For excellent w-end , after such a sh**E few months   just what i need hun  cheers Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

anytime nina hun loves ya to bits sweetie Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent

ile bring my horn 2 xmas bash just 4 u r cCensored                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhh i say daz.................LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

sounds like fun daz pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

oh dont 4get u got to bring summet else to daz! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

geeezzzzz dragon the mistletoe lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption