thanks to rc

44 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2007 14:11:12 by RC | Go to original / last post
gypsy-anne's Profile
gypsy-anne

In: morpeth/ rothbur
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i would like to say a big thank you to rc for being such a good friend even though she hadnt met me till today, i know she helps everyone when she can and has a huge heart that welcomes everyone, i really enjoyed the mb meet today and if it werent for rc doing wot she could to help me get there i would have missed meeting all of u i met today, wills is a gem for picking me up and dropping me back home  and im sure we all agree that if rc didnt do all she does most of the stuff that happens would not happen and we all love her loads, keep up the good work rc and im proud to all you a friend. THANKS RCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'll second that one Anne (didn't get chance to say Hi to ya today!!...hieeeeee Thumbs Up )   Big up for RC Clap Big smile   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Add my name to that...and thanks to Gypsy-Anne and her partner Paul for their company on the drive over. Bit of a wi                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Add my name to that...and thanks to Gypsy-Anne and her partner Paul for their company on the drive over. Bit of a win-win situation, really. If the site speeds up a bit I'll post some pictures.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks anne ur a top lass and was great to meet u today.........sorry i didnt get chance to chat to u all of u......

thanks hfg to

i just like to see everyone havin a good time.. and today was a great meet brill turnout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yorkie1966's Profile
yorkie1966

In: Sheffield

Thirded... Thanks for all the organising RC, nice to meet and put faces to names. Good run down too had a bit of blast as we got closer to Matlock, eh no leg? LOL. Well done to DC too for keeping up when the pace hotted up a bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Petevtr's Profile
Petevtr

In: Leeds

well said gypsy anne top day lol yorkie RC your a super star hun                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

<quote>Well done to DC too for keeping up when the pace hotted up a bit. <unquote>   PMSL, dont know about keeping up yorkie, I fair nearly shat myself on the odd occasion! Me and corners arent best mates yet lol. I think i need to see a dentist, my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth so hard! Really enjoyed the ride though, thanks guys!   Oh and of course, thanks to RC for organising it all Thumbs Up Was great to meet you at last!                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

excellent day RC   & all thanks to you hun Thumbs Up       Yorkie you have a serious problem with the front wheel  sweetie  LMAO , and no leg well wot can i say ..... you wait i'm gonna get you   lmao .  can i thank tb500 for being a darling in picking me up & cbrmick11 a darling for brining me home Dc  soooo proud hun , you kept up wi the boys no prob's  thats 1 for the girls ..                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Add my name to the list too, it was really nice to meet everyone and put faces to some of the names. Even if I can't remember them all now....The memory's not what it used to be y'know... Thanks to RC and all at MB today :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Was Glyn being a naughty boy again? Typical tight Yorkie not wanting to waste good front tyre rubber.

Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Big big thanks to RC and everyone else for making this southerner feel so welcome!! Hope to see you again soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

glad u all had a great time at MB yesterday.. shame it was the last meet for this year Unhappy

we could try n find somewhere else to meet up, let me know what u all think,

and thank you for all your kind words means alot to me just goes to show how many good friends i have got on here Thumbs UpHug

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Thanks RC   It's been yet another fantastic week end for me its always nice to say hi once again to people I have met before and put a face to the names of those I haven't met.   Look forward to meeting up again with you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi All Sorry I couldnt meet you all, hoped I would make it but my first grandchild made an appearance last week after putting her mum through 48 hours of excrutiating labour!!!  None of us got any sleep for days and now she's here we just cant stop looking and cuddling her.  Needless to say my week and this weekend was taken up with putting up family and visitors and caring for them all in amongst supporting my son, his partner and the new arrival!!!  Wow, who said it's easier being a Nanny lol!!! So, hopefully, if nothing else traumatic happens, I will endeavour to get up to Squires in November and meet you all!! Glad you all had a great time.........wish I was with you!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

TA RC ,GREAT MEET SORRY I WAS A BIT DISTANT SUNDAY AFTERNOON FEELING PANTS!!NOT MY OWN LOL!!! TAKE IT EASY AND BE GOOD,WELL AT LEAST TRY!!!!!Clap HugTONY D   GOOD ON YA!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

and many thank from me rc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry i missed you all,got to car park oppisit the fish pond for 12-55pm but did not see any body,so had me dinner and buggered off home. might have better luck next time?.rob                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwww rob

we was all there  just down from the fishpond.........u could.nt miss us xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got to get me glasses changed then!any 1 got a white stick?,do like dog's, hope u all had a good day! .rob.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption