Can anybody help this girl from Salford

4 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2014 10:12:49 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hannah Finney · Can anyone please share and help? My car was broken in to on 21/12/14 on Bolton Rd, Salford (M6). At first I thought just my SatNav had been taken but have now realised a floral Cath Kidston rucksack was also taken. I don't care about either of these items however I am a student midwife and in order to qualify we have books with competences and experiences that we must achieve and have signed off. My books were in that bag. They have no use or valuable to anyone else but me, particularly as it has almost 18months worth of my practise recorded in. Each book looks like this. They will more than likely have been dumped somewhere but if you live in Salford, or have contacts who do, please can you share this so I can hopefully retrieve my records? 

GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have a friend in Salford on Facebook if it's ok for me to share this over there?                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Copied it on to my FB status

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Yes this is from FB so please do I put it on here as I know there are a few members that way

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption