Team Spesh at the Plum Pudding

18 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2015 20:14:35 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Well its official, I had my reg form back today. racing in the open solo class 401-whatever class. 2 x ten lap races on the day.
Possibly my last race ever :-)
Bring it on Spesh #63                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Good luck Spesh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All the best spesh keep it shinny side up chuck                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Oh I shall try sally ;-) Tyre choice will be key Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Cant make this one :(   Spesh you know the rukles when i am NOT there !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Yes Mum, can of red bull/monster it is then ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Good luck Spesh                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

NO RED BULL!! you'll only get overexcited& highside at Gerrards again! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Here, set up, signed on and ready to go. Practice at 10:45. No Ted bull but had 2 full fat coffees yay 

kwakman's Profile
kwakman

In: Southam

Hope you had a great day.... I couldnt get there this year                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

so what happened SPESH, you are uneasily quite about it                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Bill it was ok, came 8th in both races. 
But conditions far from easy, very cold track temps. So decided to run wets for the first race. 
2nd race was even worse, sleety rain, very very cold temp.
So after another crap start, things got a little worse, foggy visor, numb fingers and the rear tyre spinning up on the way to hairpin. Dodgy or what ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

sounds like early big coffee time                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

glad your ok, 8th sounds good, i did a number of plum pudding events at this end of the country and was lucky, although they were cold they were always dry, but i can remember having to drive round Cadwell with other competitors in our vans to clear the snow at early meetings !!!
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Bill, that's hardcore man :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

don,t know about tht Spesh as i have been told i not a real motorcyclist because i don,t ride a road bike in winter now !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Spesh vs Bill now that i would pay money for lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Bill they will learn :-0                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 370 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption