Ride around London and take in the sights

112 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2015 22:39:26 by bugsbunny | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Holiday request for Sunday the 9th put in, got to wait and see if it's granted ?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Dave Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

9th is good for me at the moment, will double check and confirm soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry Cant do the 9th, working.                                                                                                                                                                             
stumpy28's Profile
stumpy28

In: hailsham

any sunday is good for me.

weather permitting, i'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dave.

When you guys now a date drop me a line. My offer to act as a sweeper or a leader for one of the groups if its a big turn out still stand, if your looking for riders that know London.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@Stuie I think the date David has chosen is Sunday 9 August ... 
go back a page or so  <<<<<                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

That's right I am going for the 9th August.
Stuie all help will be appreciated. No money will change hands lol
I will work out a route nearer the time a post it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohh no 9 August. Might have a slight hang over that day                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Is that a yes or a no Stuie :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Errr, that would be a resounding NO! David.

Unfortunately its the Sunday of the Yorkshire Rock &Bike Show at Squires and if the last two years are anything to go by Stuie will have a hangover that lasts at least a week! ;)

Its a shame as we were looking forward to a ride around London again. Have a fab day!

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry I had to change the date Lidnz and Stuie and anyone else it effected.

Perhaps I should organise another one at a later date that doesn't clash with other events.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Holiday request for August 9th has been granted                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

That's brilliant news Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry folks I have been a bit slack in getting this started.
I have now submitted this to the events team for posting, so should show up in the next few days.

The ride will be on the 9th August 2015 starting at the Minories car park Tower Hill, just north of Tower Bridge.

Link to Google map:- 
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Minories+Car+Park/@51.5103434,-0.0732135,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4876034bd0d39445:0x398064c92140ae17

If you are still interested post on here and then put your name on events once it appears.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry that link didn't work.

Try this:-

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@?dg=dbrw&newdg=1

sorry I can't get the link to work Unhappy

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Sorry folks I have been a bit slack in getting this started.
I have now submitted this to the events team for posting, so should show
up in the next few days.
The ride will be on the 9th August 2015 starting at the Minories car
park Tower Hill, just north of Tower Bridge.
Link to Google map:- 
https://www.googl...e17
If you are still
interested post on here and then put your name on events once it appears.
Mr and Mrs Bugs still going

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

This is now on the events.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Hi David are we going into the car park or meeting outside the entry just after the train line bridge?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Go into carpark and bike parking is on 1st floor. It's free.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption