Ride around London and take in the sights

112 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2015 22:39:26 by bugsbunny | Go to original / last post
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please copy and paste this list with the dates you can do:-

Aug 2nd
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo
Bugsbunny

Aug 16th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo
Bugsbunny

Aug 30th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo
Bugsbunny                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Get your names down folks. Then I can fix a dste for the ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Just been invited out on the 16th August.

Aug 2nd
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo
Bugsbunny

Aug 16th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo

Aug 30th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo
Bugsbunny                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I don't know to copy and paste, but I can do the 2nd and the 30th.                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Just been invited out on the 16th August.

Aug 2nd
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo
Bugsbunny
1200vmax

Aug 16th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo

Aug 30th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo
Bugsbunny
1200vmax                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

I can do Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Shall we put you on the list Stutts :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

please not sure how to do it                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Aug 2nd
davidnealeLindaloki
DaveVM
AndySimmoBugsbunny1200vmaxStutts
Aug 16th
davidnealeLindalokiDaveVM
AndySimmoStutts

Aug 30th
davidnealeLindalokiDaveVM
AndySimmoBugsbunny1200vmaxStutts

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikercol's Profile
Bikercol

In: Worthing West Su

Hi Dave put me down for this run not sure how to copy & paste but at the mo can do any Sunday be good to ride round the Metropolis!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I will do Colin, but have to do it when I am my laptop. For some reason itis hard using the phone.

I am thinking of now including the 9th August as there is little response from the people I thought would be doing the Rock and Bike show.
What do you think?
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I,m gonna try and make this one hopefully.Will let you know nearer time.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Forgot to say any sunday for me i'll hopefully go with the flow.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I need to get this one rolling.
If it's ok with everyone I want to do this on Sunday 9th August.
Then Ragnar can come :-)
Let me know it is ok then I will submit it to the events calender.

All that I have to do is work out an interesting route.
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Put me down as a maybe? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sunday 9th is one of the two Sunday's in August i can't do, unless i can blag a day off.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It will be good if you can Dave :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

9th is good for me.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2188 seconds. There are 542 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption