Does any of you recognize this guy from the 1st Kiss rally ?

46 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2014 03:33:08 by JP | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is it you jp?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Isn't the one singing jp,   Mark ??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                                
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Not me this thread is getting electric response now I will.post another pic tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Steve Morse?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sorry no cake for that answer xk but keep trying                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Steve Howe                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Nope Does this help. There are not many music buffs on here

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pass but was top weekend what i remember of it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Going by the jacket I'd say B A Robinson :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Check Robertson                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

No i'm wrong. face isn't horse shaped enough. :-)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Squashy that was a touch too much like daftness                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I.Will.post another pic tonight if I'm still awake by then                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wot do they play - glam rock? pop? Any notable hits? Which era?                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I don't know why i'm playin. i know who it is Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The last pic which he is on the right was the Birmingham based rock band he had a bit of success with in the 80s they released a couple of albums. He has started playing with some Australian rock band there pretty good to be honest

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Australian rock bands?
Maybe AC/DC
Maybe Cliffe Williams?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Cliff Williams.  He plays Bass in ACDC and has since late 70s so I cant see him playing at a Kiss Rally.                                                                                                                                                                               
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Plus, Cliff Williams was never blonde!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I thought this was going to be relative....ly easy.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 1202 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption