men and women

26 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2007 18:45:17 by anthony d | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

why do women think men are only after 1 thing! and if we didn't think about it, we wouldn't be men,any comment's lady's?.rob                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

you speak for yaself....i find chocolate far more interesting than women!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

lol @ GH   I think some men are only after one thing and sadly that will never change but hopefully i`m beginning to spot those types!  I do believe that some men are genuinely nice and sincere people... more interested in the woman than getting their leg over so to speak.                                                                                                                                                                               
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

I'm only after one thing - an easy life.                                                                                                                                                                              
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

I agree with SC,   i can spot them now, but then i also know of women who only think men are meal tickets, so i supose we all have to be carefull LOL   Ah well such is life Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

I have met a few women only after one thing,its not just men!                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

Good point Actionman, there's a few of those around.

Why can't I ever find one?

suzuki's Profile
suzuki

In: Manchester

There are still some nice genuine people around it is just up to you how you choose them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

I agree that there are lots of men only after the one thing but then there are also women in the same situation. As Nutty tart says they think men are meal tickets and that gives women a bad name Angry I think I can spot the men a bit more now lets hope men can be as assertive as us ladies hehe LOL Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

i think as we get older Ermm, (in actual years, not in mental years), we learn how to spot the good ones, hopefully Tongue lol.                                                                                                                                                                                 
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

K.I.S.S......KEEP IT SHORT and SIMPLE..........stick with chocolate! lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

why do women think men are only after 1 thing! Erm...probably cos MOST men are.   and if we didn't think about it, we wouldn't be men,any comment's lady's?.rob Thinking about it aint the problem, I think about it too, it's when some of 'em wanna act on it that can be a problem lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Total Minefield Meet someone - come across too strong and you're only after one thing Play it more relaxed  - you're not interested enough   There are some of us nice guys out there, if you give us the chance   Women always hold all the cards...   Luv ya all x                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Yup! Works both ways!   Not even a crystal ball can help me these days LOL! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I dont know what you're all talking about?? What's this one thing Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

CHOCOLATE! you aint been paying attention! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I thought there were three things we were after Confused Beer,crisps & the remote???
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

SmileCERTAIN MEN AND WOMEN ARE LIKE SAUCERS!!!!!!!   VERY SHALLOW AND DONT HOLD MUCH!   THERE ALL SORTS ON THIS SITE,PLAYERS,LONELY,HURT,DISENCHANTED,CONFUSED,AND VARIOUS OTHER REASONS!!   SEX WITH OUT THE FEELINGS EMOTIONAL IS JUST SEX IF YOU WANT THE REAL THING THEN MAKE LOVE WITH THE EMOTION IT ENTAILS.SO DO YOU MEAN SEX OR MAKE LOVE??????????? TONY D X                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Why for you shouting at us hunny? Confused   Takes all sorts to make the world what it is! Be damn boring if we were all the same!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 2.6396 seconds. There are 686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption