Dunans

8 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2014 06:35:58 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Sad to report that BikerMatch member Dunans - Duncan Anslow - died today aged 52.
He had been suffering from cancer and had been admitted to a hospice in Cheshire to provide some comfort and dignity in his final days. He was able to communicate almost to the end, and only this week asked via a friend if details of his condition could be posted on BikerMatch. Alas, events have overtaken us.
As soon as we hear funeral details we'll pass them on.
RIP on behalf of all the BikerMatch staff.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Sad news . He was one of the first to talk to
Me on here and introduced me for the first time to others . R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sad news indeed.. I met him a few times at meets etc, he was lovely.   Taken so very young    R.I.P. Duncan.   Suffer no more x                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

My thoughts are with his family and friends x
RIP Duncan x                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I never meet Duncan but a sad loss to his family and friends                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Really sad news.  RIP duncan and thoughts with his friends and family                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

My condolences to Duncan's family and friends.

kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Oh no really sad news, like me Mandi he was the first BM to talk to me at ride to the wall in 2011.    RIP you lovely guy x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 356 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption