Squires - Weds' 12th november

18 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2014 13:14:25 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone care to tootle up to squires for a brew and convivial company tomorrow (Weds) evening?

I'll be there around 5.30 - 6.00pm (ish)  onwards.

I'll even share my chips with you! LOL

See you there !! Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Message from GBNP.........

Me, me, me! m going to Squires ... !

CHIPS eh? oooooooh luvverly!

so that's two of us then!!!!!!!

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Ummm Chips may do depending on how bad the Mway is

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

........waffs luverly hot  chips under JP's nose....salt and vinegar???

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Gutted.. don't think I'm gonna make it .. my last day of freedom too!!      PS. I've moved this to Active Topics                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

hope to be there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Karey  and HF - look forward to seeing you there too........

Not sure if it'll be bike or boat yet, as it's hammering it down.......  ....but just think of those chipppsssssss!!!!!

Dance!    Dance!             Dance!    Dance!            Dance!    Dance!                                                                                                                                                                                  
havfun's Profile
havfun

hovercraft would be better                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

PB.. I can't make it, sorry.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I might just turn up - I like chips - esp other peep's...                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You can have my share XK if that PB gives you any trouble push her in a puddle

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww, that's a shame KareyUnhappy

XK - be good to see you..... will I need to order XKtra chips?Clown

JP I'm shocked 'cos I'm NEVER any trouble!!!....ask DaveWink

Yippeee...the sun is out, finally....see you there!

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Sorry, I've got work to complete x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry not to have seen you Tab.

Was a good evening, and many chips were eaten !!!!!

Lovely to see everyone.x.

.....till the next time, people!Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

One of the best chip parties ever!
A real good larf!
Nice one, pb.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

got volenterd to watch grandkids                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was great to get out for once and see every one.

Good to finaly have a chat XK, and i like the new wheels.

Hope micks helmet recovers soon and thanks PB for the chips they were fab xxxx ohh and Linz says ta to :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I never made it but I was still picked on by text so I didnt feel left out.
Stuie I hope Linz got you large amounts of Cake.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 379 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption