Anybody any thoughts on this gadget?

7 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2015 15:24:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks impressive on you tube anyway lol    

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOLAR-Cold-Cranking-Amps-Electronic-Battery-Tester-Car-Truck-SUV-Diagonstic-Tool-/131331665458?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item1e93fa2e32
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Un32aQJq4                                                                                                                                                                              
Treacle's Profile
Treacle

In: Leeds
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I've just checked that out and it DOES look pretty good, could do with one round my place with the amount of batteries I have. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

His add says he only delivers to the Lower 48 states of the usa but apart from that most decent battery places will check your battery for free. I have had 3 battery's checked for free and all have been fine I just put a couple of quid in his collection tin

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

More than one place on the web. Delivered from kentucky usa to downtown ilford in just 10 days at half the price of dealers in this country. will be in the garage tomorrow playing                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

>>> Test 12-volt batteries from 100-1200 CCA, <<<

Question: How many bikes have batteries with that many Cold Cranking Amps ....

Answer: VERY few, maybe the odd H-D with high power batteries.

Prognosis: Waste of time and hard earned cash for a motorcycle. ......                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yuasa YB14LA2 BATTERY ULTRA COMMON IS RATED AT 190-200 CCA.

Again a very common size battery

Motobatt Battery CTX12-BS YTX12-BS 12 Volt 14 AH CCA 200
i as i'm sure many do on here also run a car, with far higher outputs.

But i'm sure you know best lol......................

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption