Sammy Miller Museum 15-11-14

9 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2014 23:44:31 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Does anyone fancy a visit to the Sammy Miller Museum in Hampshire on Saturday the 15th.I plan to leave London about 8am getting to the museum about 10am just in time for breakfast in the tea room there before looking over some lovely bikes.Let me know if you want to ride down there or meet up at Samy's.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me me me me me me me me me me and me                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

So Snow White & the 7 Dwarfts plus three friends are coming                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

top floor at one end is the oldest known motorcycle if i tember right                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Wish I'd read your post earlier Raggy - I've just arranged something with Mum that day Unhappy sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

so put you mum on the back                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Yeah, put mum on the back                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

ha ha she did ride pillion with my Dad back in the day, but at 81 and a replacement hip later, I think not.  And anyway, I can't be trusted with such precious cargo                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Unfortunately I am working.
I went to Sammy's just over a month ago and it is well worth the trip.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption