A Big Breakfast!

9 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2014 17:57:54 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Some free advertising for a cafe in Tenterden, Kent.
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/tenterden/news/customers-beaten-by-10terden-teminator-25946

It worked - Papa Joe's Cafe is now on my list of places to visit before I die, and it would be the last place I visited if I tried that breakfast. :-)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Where's the black pudding?                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Rags

Please make a visit up to the frozen north and have some proper black pudding..not the stuff they fry and put on a breakfast!!

Please :)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The worst black pudding I've ever had was up north just off the M1 south of Leeds

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I think I said before but if you go to Bikers World at Coleshill by us, jo's café does a lovely proper breakfast for £4.50 I think it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Black pudding!

come on guys.

It's a fried scab.

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Did you never pick a scab and then munch on it when you were a kid Dusty? you've never really lived chap! Having it fried is a luxury.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

66   yuk !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then some.    Mind you I love blackpudding so long as it's cooked right.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Aye 66 I've picked a few scabs off mi knees as a kid .

I often try black pudding a couple of times a year . The spicy flavour is quite good . I can't get away with the texture. Crumbly mush . If it was firm like a good sausage I'd probably enjoy it. . But it isn't , so I don't.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1065 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption