Halloween Fancy Dress Party

356 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2007 15:26:15 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is that all you women think about..tut tut...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

& they say we're the ones with the dirty minds.Ever seen the graffiti in womens toilets? If any blokes have,what the hell are you doing in the womens toilets any way????Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

I got lost oggy.... honest...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey oggy mate what happened to your second profile on here mate the one where you are wearing wellies pvc and the gimp mask mate ( you know what i mean ) LOL...... and about your gimp mask and pink pvc studded undies mate , dont think they'd fit me mate , maybe flamered took them home so shes got some fancy undies to wear next time her bums on display LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

i have a pic of oggy in his gimp mask if you want to see it post yes please in here and i'll post it in the events page on the party pics                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Ummm.... think I've seen enough pictures and video evidence..... thanks all the same FBK.... Shocked Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

well ive posted it the pic of oggy in his gimp maskLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

LOL nice pink lipstick oggy!!!! Was that to match the pink pvc studded knickers????   Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Angry Bar steward!!!! how the f*ck did you get into my private pics collection?!!!
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

LOL HAHAHAHAHA                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Right I cant hold this back any more,FBK & Flame,stop arguing about who pink studded knickers they are,they're Di's & thats the end of it Angry                                                Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

you told me lula brought them for skins to wear that night in there tent , i didnt know di was in to that kinky stuff could have understood if it was skins and lulaLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

fbk that was a secret! i'm not letting you borrow them ever again now...                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I don't do pink Oggy! So I'm glad lula owned up! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Well i dont wear anything so cant be for me...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

what about the special outfit skins.....?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

That's not what I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

What Di - - seeing you bending over the sink...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

she wasn't wearing pink pants skins that was her @rse, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Tongue Well!! There was a bottle of beer at the bottom of it covered in water that had my name on it!!! Bobbin for apples would have been a darn sight easier mind you!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1031 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption