Halloween Fancy Dress Party

356 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2007 15:26:15 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Throwing a Halloween fancy dress party at my place on the 3rd of November.A few people already know about this but I thought I'd extend the invite to some more.Theres enough room for a fair few smallis tents in the back garden & if you're coming by bike plenty of off road parking available too (depends on what time you get here though) It is bring you're own booze affair but I will lay on a few nibbles.I tryed adding this to the events page 3 times but it kept coming back as a server error,will be added there later on though.In the meantime if you want to know more just pm me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See ya there!                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

hi m8 i`ll be there,as i missed ya birthday party!!!Have a great week,birthdays last a week not a day.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

all bein well ill be there oggy m8 Thumbs Up

if i can get a lift lol

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i cant come its my sons bday and hopefully grandon will av just popped out lol but have fun x                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Shocked WWWWHHHAAATTT!!??? you're missing out on a big booze up Betty???   LOL early birthday wish's to your son,Grandma Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

hey oggy, i'm comin if its an open invite then mate fanx.   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

nice one Lula Quick note to everyone though,this is open to BM members & if anyone wants to bring a guest please ask first Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

fancy dress ,fancy dress Confused dont know if i'll be able to make it mate have nothing fancy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Wot about the gold  shirt with the frills down the sleeves and sequins round the waist? Thought it went well with the lime green plus fours and pink baseball boots hun!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

nothing fancy!!!???? what have you done with the pink polka dot leather pants you bought the other week???                                                    Clown                                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Thats sounds interesting...!  Don't forget the gold medallion as well. Sorry were you talking fancy dress or clubbing outfits? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Fbk's dancing kit babbsy................LOL   Forgot! He doesn't wear very much for that!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

EmbarrassedEvil Smile.....   LOL
Di's Profile
Di

No, honest! He doesn't................                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

We have video evidence LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhh that i got to see oggy Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

you can when you come down mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

now i got to come just to see that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 820 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption