Clocks go back one hour at 2am

5 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2014 15:27:28 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Clocks, watches, mobiles, cooker clocks, alarm clocks etc etc                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Yep and was nearly late for work as my daughter set my alarm for the right time, but  'Saturday and not Sunday'

I'll have to have a word when I get home.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hate it when clocks go back                                                                                                                                                                              
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I put my clock back and it fell off the bedside table                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

i forgot 1 alarm clock
what a bad start to the week
up and rushing about thinking late for work half asleep
realised radio wasnt on started to take more notice
it was 4 am not 5 am and darent go back too sleep                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 1246 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption