Borders Raid 2nd November

72 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2014 18:04:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Can't make it sorry....helping my friend to move house..catch u next time x                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Aha , one Xk                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Brilliant run. So far 4 crashes but no fatalities lol

Sam, Mo, Rupert the fridge, and vfr.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Brilliant run. So far 4 crashes but no fatalities lol

Sam, Mo, Rupert the fridge, and vfr.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Oh deary deary, it's the air ambulance for Bruce (Rupert the fridge).                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

OMG 5 down.

XK fell flat on his arse in the cafe lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sounds like an interesting run Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Can't really call that a fantastic ride out seeing as 4 BMers "threw it down the road" . However, I enjoyed the winter sunshine , the craic in the cafe , good company , ace breakfast, lovely scenery and the wonderful traffic free Scottish Borders roads. Looking forward to the next raid Chris.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody nora!! That's some toll Shocked

Hope nobody was too badly hurt!!

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

That's me home, thanks to the folks that could make it out Thumbs Up

Bruce, ruperthefridge is ok and was taken by ambulance (helicopter was stood down) to A&E as looks to have a broken hand.

David VFR owner looks to be ok but in a lot of pain in his hip so hope it's nothing more serious but he's away to get checked also.

Both came off after a sheep wandered across the road in front of David.

Sam and Mo both slipped from what i can gather on a roundabout on the way to meet us this morning, both ok just a bit bruised from the episode.Ouch

Hope everyone is ok

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jeez, was that the road down to Innerliethen? It's a nightmare for sheep - one of my favourite runs takes that road in, and it's got to be done really carefully at that bit as the little buggers are everywhere!

Hope everyone's OK

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My bottom is a bit soreOuch

But I was lucky.
I was just behind Rupert and Dave when they came off.
Not only did I have to avoid panicking sheep, there were two large chunks of metal, two fat bastids, and other debris to swerve around.
I should audition for 'strictly'!                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Awww what are you like ...I don't come out to keep an eye on you and everything goes to pot...hope everyone ok tho x                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

got home about 6 ish
308 miles in total
glad i left late and missed it all
hope you all recover quickly

was good to see you all again
look forward to next time

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Well done XK , quality riding pmsl.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This event has now officially been renamed the Border Raid Kamikaze Run.
Hope everyone is now home safe n sound. Im begining to defrost now.
Thanks for a great day.
Elaine x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hope everybody is ok xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

My god do you even know where the borders is BM LOL

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Make my scratches, jags and minor burns from bonfire pale in to insignificance.
Hope all, including the bikes, make a speedy recovery.

Who's having a leg of lamb this week then? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I heard from Mo/Pink87 that Bruce had to have an Op on his wrist and I will post anything as/when I hear anything else.

I'm sure that speaking for the group and BM staff that we all wish Bruce a speedy recovery Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption