Borders Raid 2nd November

72 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2014 18:04:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Weather looking good for this Thumbs Up

Loads of folk saying are going but few posting on events or here LOL

Jungle Bunny's Profile
Jungle Bunny

In: Glasgow
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Holidayfan
 Hate to see a damsel in distress. Cry
 You might wish to consider cuddling into this old guy? Hug
 If so, As regards pick up point, I’m sure we can work it out some way or another ??? Handshake

Jungle Bunny's Profile
Jungle Bunny

Hi Fellow West Coast Biker Smile

If it is your intension to join this Sunday’s Madscots Run to St Marys Loch. I was wondering wither you had a planned a route made out to join him on the East Coast?

As I am leaving from south Glasgow it is my intension not to try and get to South Queensferry but meet them at Leadburn Inn at 9.40 travelling East from Strathaven on the A721.
I’m happy to accommodate any of you from the west coast if you want? Pig

Regards John Boy Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Need to work out my route...no one from my area so be on ma lonesome......unless I go up the country an meet on the m74 .........shots                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

Need to work out my route...no one from my area so be on ma lonesome......unless I go up the country an meet on the m74 .........shots                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

Jungle Bunny's Profile
Jungle Bunny

Dizzydot
 Are you really considering riding for 3 hours from Chester?
 If so, it is for you best to meet us at Moffat, which for you is to take the A701 from Junction 15 on the M74.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where in Moffat?                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

It ain't a big place XK, and this time of year won't be packed so just head for the centre, the market square.

Sorry folks, can't get away from home until noon so not worth trying to catch up. Might do something local to me or try the leg-powered variety, maybe do some gardening and start a bonfire, hmm there's a thought.
Jungle Bunny's Profile
Jungle Bunny

Looking forward to the run out. Tongue Handshake Thumbs Up

madscots's Profile
madscots

Meet opposite the rumbling tum cafe on the high street which is next to petrol station at top right of Moffat as you come in from South.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hiya Lyn, it looks a bit of a zigzag marathon from Girvan. good luck good sunshine and good riding to you x.

I'll be traveling up the old pre motorway 74. Listed as a B road. B for beautiful.

XK, are you heading over to Carlisle first? We could meet at Asda [200metres] just off jct 44[follow signs for Workington] for a warming cuppa and petrol. The old road starts at Asda.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's very kind of you, Dusty.
But I do insist on getting the tea's in, while you are putting some petrol in my bike.

ETA 10.15                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

45 miles to Moffat in the old road. Need to leave Asda at 10:00. If you want a cuppa your eta of 9:30 would be appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bugga- will hav to set me alarm 45mins earlier.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I note dizzydot hasn't got her name down on Events.
Is she living up to her name?Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

coming but dont wait for me                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

There is a few coming who not put names down Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

coming but dont wait for me

Now where have I heard something like that before lol ??

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Now I remember!

Coming, I CAN'T wait for you.

Disgraceful behavior lol.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1033 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption