A Huge Thank You!

14 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2014 18:18:25 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I thought i ought to say a massive Thank You to all of the B(asically) M(ad) folk who first of all kept schtum n said nowt to Stuie about his SURPRISE party! Secondly to all of you who travelled from North, South, East and West to help Stuie celebrate his Birthday yesterday. He was genuinely surprised. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as Stuie did, and that you all left well fed and watered (yes, I know you did D6!) To those of you who witnessed my minor medical problem towards the end of the night can i first of all apologise for being a total wimp! Most of all let you all know the drugs are working n i had a day doing very little. Thank you all for your help, kindness n concern it was much appreciated. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOVELY NUTTERS YOU ARE. CHEERS!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yup thanx guys was a total suprise to see you all...especialy those who came from literly way over there to come along.

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Shame we didn't give you the bumps! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm yea ok ..........NO,                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Was nice to come and spend some time with the tall one.
Thanks for the invite

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

As always, a pleasure to snatch even a few brief moments with you - and all the other invitees.
Thanks for your hospitality. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

as always a fab party thank you for inviting us.we had a blastThumbs Up glad you liked your  pressy and am so glad that your feeling better burd Big smile hopefully see you very soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohh i always like presseys.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You defo got some enviable prezzies Stu .... Thumbs Up Minion central at my house on Saturday, thank goodness you took em all home with ya! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Enjoyed it and thanks for asking us :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

'Twas a pleasure to have the company of the Midlands Maniacs, i cant believe the pair of you were allowed to travel unaccompanied! Thanks for the entertaining stories of madness and mayhem, you both made me chuckle heartily. Great company!

I am pleased you enjoyed yourselves. Must do it again soon. Once more thanks to everyone who turned up, even those who dropped in for a short time, you were all very welcome guests and i thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to spend time helping Stuie celebrate the passing of another year!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Think they waited for us to leave cos by the time we got back they had closed the entrance to Brum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

finally I can post.   It was lovely seeing everyone at both the burd's night and Stuie's birthday.     BJ, they didn't want to let you back in cos you were transporting banned good (otherwise known as JP).

Lyndz thank you for putting on two really enjoyable nights.                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It was great to have a full house once more. You are all welcome again, anytime!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 351 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption