Motor cycle live NEC 22-30 nov

23 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2014 02:26:52 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Apologies if I'm just missing this and it is somewhere else but just wondered if this should be on the list as it's creeping nearer . Anyone going ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Yes there are a few go on the last weekend as they fit it in with the Hallowistmas party.
The lastday is well known as the buy it cheap day as the traders dont want to load the vans so plenty of bargins to be had end of the day so Im told.

JP's Profile
JP

This is on the events calender get your names down folks                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Any body going on the last day ?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Still deciding                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

There will be Birthday cake                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Dont forget there is free motorcycle parking at this event                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

shall go if i do the Hallowistmas party

JP's Profile
JP

Party is the night before the last day of the show so if your after bargins go on the sunday and stay as late as you can the last hour is best Im told                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Not sure how I did this but just click on the bit you want.

Main Menu HomeNewsFeaturesInformationCompetitionsContact What's on ExhibitorsManufacturersRide BikesLive EventsFeaturesRacers and celebrities Information Ticket informationNEC FacilitiesTravel & parkingFAQ Using this site Sponsorship / AdvertisingAccreditationPrivacy PolicyExhibiting?                                                                                                                                                                                
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm going to be there on 28th                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not sure which day Im going yet                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Not sure how I did this but just click on the bit you want.

Main Menu HomeNewsFeaturesInformationCompetitionsContact What's on ExhibitorsManufacturersRide BikesLive EventsFeaturesRacers and celebrities Information Ticket informationNEC FacilitiesTravel & parkingFAQ Using this site Sponsorship / AdvertisingAccreditationPrivacy PolicyExhibiting?                                                                                                                                                                              
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

I'll be going to the show,during the week thpigh as it is alot less stressful due to most being at work                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

I'm going Monday (24th), if anybody want's to meet up ? PM me

All the best

Brathu

D80's Profile
D80

In: Tamworth

I've been Today, plenty to see, lots to spend Cash on, Kawasaki H2 got fired up inside the Hall and sounded Fearsome, some Suzuki's got fired up as well but I wasn't close enough to see, BMW S1000 XR looks like it means business but JEEZ the PRICES !!!  Ducati Hypermotard looks nice then you look at the Pricetag and the "Extras" add over £3k, and Ducati are not the only ones. Most of the Big Hitters had Big Ticket Bikes with Lottery Winners Pricetags. A lot more Chinese Manufacturers and to be honest, the Bikes improve year on year.Nice to see Metisse have got their Parallel Twin Engine finished, Nortons look good. Some will moan others will enjoy it. It's a Day out at very Least, Take the Train, have a few Beers.
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I heard that Kawasaki yesturday sounded amazing                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I went on sat and thought the show was a waste of good money.
I really think the days are numbered for the show. Every year there are less Traders there just the big names you can save your money and go round a few dealers see just as much find better deals and not pay loads on money to walk though a door
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i when Sunday was a good show think cose of the h2 but i think jp hit the nail on the head there wasent a lot of traders as in little shops think it over priced for then to attend it was good to see all the bikes in one place thou and was great to see some old friends and some new ones  too 
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I will be going on Saturday (29th). We're going to let the train take the strain with advanced tickets for £16.00 each return from Hemel Hempstead.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0352 seconds. There are 725 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption