Matlock

21 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2007 18:47:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Petevtr's Profile
Petevtr

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hughi would anybody around west yorkshire like to meet up with my self and darkcarnival  for run to matlock on sunday . RSVP
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

will know on friday if going to matlock i will pm you or dc for a time and place                                                                                                                                                                             
Petevtr's Profile
Petevtr

In: Leeds

hi tb500 hope you can make it will be good day                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No leg: Hughi would anybody around west yorkshire like to meet up with my self and darkcarnival  for run to matlock on sunday . RSVP   Run? You best set off now then  if you're running lol   So you're not going by car then? No need for me to let ya know by Saturday nite then eh? Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

So you're not going by car then? No need for me to let ya know by Saturday nite then eh?   Kwak, no need for that is there? Sounds like your'e the one thats trying to leave it till the last minute, but some people like to get organised. You had the offer but wouldnt commit, thats hardly legs fault!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Kwak even skins offered to pick you up and bring you on sunday if he wasn't to hung over.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Kwak, no need for that is there? Sounds like your'e the one thats trying to leave it till the last minute, but some people like to get organised. You had the offer but wouldnt commit, thats hardly legs fault!   Excuse me!! D C  no leg asked me to let him know by SATURDAY NITE if I was going, he posted in here yesterday. So please have ALL the information before you make comment.                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I know for a fact it was before yesterday, cos i was out with him all day yesterday. The offer was there, if you chose to um and ahh over it, then thats your lookout. Am sure he would have still picked up if you so wished, with me in tow, but dont shoot the lad down in flames for helping me out, when he didnt know what was happening with you. A simple yes or no would have sorted things out very quickly. Am sorry if you have taken umbrage at my post, but i feel yr being unfair to him, when he has tried to help you                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No leg PMed me on Tuesday offering me a lift IF he was taking the car, I said thanks but I wasn't sure if I was goin, he replied that's ok let me know by SATURDAY NITE, so it wasn't ME leaving it til last minute but HIM. He then posted in here on Wednesday without telling me he had changed his plans.    Like I said in the chat room it's none of your business but we will talk on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

come on people,lets remember were all grown ups eh!
I aint doing 700 miles for a ruck,couda gone to Dundee for that
and saved loadsa money and time.
I'll be most pi**ed off if the days ruined cos
people cant play nice.!!!!!!

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well said cassie.... we all going out for the day to have a great meet up..............                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

At the end of the day, like you rightly say kwak, it is none of my business. We had a row over summat and nowt, and everything is sorted out now, transport wise anyway. We are going to Matlock to enjoy ourselves, not rake up what was or was not said. Lets just let bygones be bygones and enjoy Sunday. I am big enough to apologise for speaking out of turn, and hey i'll even buy you a coffee to say sorry. Friends?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clap Thumbs Up Big smile

Great to hear DC.

Looking forward to saying hi on Sunday

Do i get a coffee tooLOL

RC's Profile
RC

nice one dc hun cya sunday xx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
vtxman's Profile
vtxman

In: none

hi there im off to matlock too where you all meeting up lolBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

same place as b4 vtx hun xx cya there                                                                                                                                                                              
yorkie1966's Profile
yorkie1966

In: Sheffield

Spare pillion seat going on the gixxer if anyone needs a lift to Matlock Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

D C thanks, glad we got that sorted out but if ya buy me COFFEE ( Dead Barf!) I WILL fall out with ya cos I'm a TEAaholic LOL   See ya tomorrow, have a safe journey                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will b there,hope not to b to late ,as me working 6am-12noon, god bless speed trap gear, should be at fishpond about 12-45pm.looking forward to meeting all of u again.rob.                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Just been reminded by Mrs Rattler, that we have tickets to take rattler Junior to see "Disney on ice" tommorrow. Will have o catch up next time gang Unhappy.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 669 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption