picc in post.

15 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2014 22:14:34 by Murdoch3352 | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I see that several BMers have the knowledge of posting a picture in their posts. 1, could someone instruct me in this black art.2, Is it only possible on a PC/ Mac or can you use a phone? (windows 8.1 phone) ta much .

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

quite simple really Dusty, simply right click and copy/paste.Click for dustin666's profile
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Hi D6, I'm a bit of a techno numpty . Can you add photo from your pc by a right click. Then go to a BM post you're writing and click to add it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Not much of a geek either, the only way I found to do it was to import the pic to my profile pics, then use the right click and copy/paste technique. Pics that already exist on BM are simply copied and pasted as I did with yours. Trial and error is perhaps a good way to really understand, the worst you can do is post empty thread entries. 
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@ D6 , ahh, I see. Add picc to profile then to post. Just on mi phone at the mo. I'll try tomoz

. Ta much x

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

1961 my 1st blonde Spot on. Thanks Double six

Double six's Profile
Double six

You're Welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Oops, no photo on post?                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

xmas 1979                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

NO, but you obviously have the general idea, practice makes perfect.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

sugar!xmas 1979xmas 1979                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

xmas 1979back to the drawing board lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Post a link and let others decide, dustbin. It's that easy. https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22Xmas+1979%22                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Sorry Valery . I think you missed the point. I was wanting to know how to post a picture on a thread. No idea what you're talking about.

Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Dustin, it can depend on the format of the pic. If you first copy the pic into Facebook and then copy and paste to BM, Facebook has some magical way of reformatting it favourably.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1166 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption