MCN Live 2015

215 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2015 22:14:34 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

MCN Live 2015 17 – 20 April 2015 at Butlins Skegness It’s official – in 2015 MCN is 60yrs old and will be throwing a party to remember. The team at MCN are going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating. Book your place now and be a part of history                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Good value weekend folks and sure to be extra spiffing as its an anniversary :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Funny enough already got it booked since kids are off on school holidays lol

So see you there those that's going ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Me Bj Ken Spesh Heidi Mandy Doug that I can think of

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one more the merrier then ??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

This is on the calender now folks                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I is coming cus Jackie told me I was                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Glad to see you sometimes do do as your told oh special one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Jackie I always do as I'm told *sometimes*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WHAT!!!!!! Spesh you doing as ya told???? now that is a first old chap lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Well I do within reason lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What date is this event please?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

17th 20th April 2015 all the info is in the links above or on the events calendar                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Home What's on Booking Facilities Visitor Info Contact us MCN Live 2015 17 – 20 April 2015 at Butlins Skegness It’s official – in 2015 MCN is 60yrs old and will be throwing a party to remember. The team at MCN are going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating. Book your place now and be a part of history                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MCN Live 2015 17 – 20 April 2015 at Butlins Skegness It’s official – in 2015 MCN is 60yrs old and will be throwing a party to remember. The team at MCN are going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating. Book your place now and be a part of history                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL I got new specs today so now I can see. It's useless using my nobile phone the screen is so pokey.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

You thinking of going Sandi its a good party                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've always wanted to go JP but money usually gets in the way, lack of it. We'll see what the new year brings. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Take it your still looking for a job then                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rem folks Sat night is fancy dress night :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption