rich text

6 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2014 00:47:32 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi how do I enable rich text because I cant post with out enable

all help would be helpful thanks x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi KC not totally 100% but in top bar there a page image that looks torn click on that and it corrects it but that's on PCs I think

I keep getting message saying summit of the sort on my I pad like.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Good question Kay. I'm using my mobile to access the site and a message pops up telling me I don't have rich text enabled. I'd appreciate some help with this too. Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing this thread, hoping for a solution :-)

thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

In: Boston

Hi,all browsers implement rich text editors differently it would seem, some even disable it. A better question might be what browsers is the site compatible with.
I use fire fox on an android tablet and get these messages,I also use a Linux desktop PC with iceweasel, same issue, its a pain but I just ignore it.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the reply THO, Nellie also says that mobile phones don't have that facility and that I'll just keep getting the pop up notice and will have to keep ignoring it. Oh well, mystery solved.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption