Clever Insults

37 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2014 20:56:05 by Tonka64 | Go to original / last post
Skyejan's Profile
Skyejan

In: Perth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Churchill, when  a female member of Parliament told him that were he her husband, she would feed him poison...  Churchill replied that were he her husband, he would take it!

Winston Churchill:Female MP says to Him: "Sir, you are drunk Churchill: "Yes Madam, and you are ugly, but tomorrow I will wake up sober"

fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

lmao , they are good                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Without Googling, I think the second one was directed at Lady Astor.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To an objectionable Wallasey barmaid - "Hasn't a house fallen on you yet?"   http://magoo45.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/oz-witch-wiz...jhfhur.gif                                                                                                                                                                             
Skyejan's Profile
Skyejan

Lol Lol Valencia!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork!" - Mae West                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

"I am enclosing two tickets to my new play, bring a friend, if you have one!"

George Bernad Shaw to Churchill

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To which, IIRC, the reply was-   "I look forward to attending your play's second night - if there is one."                                                                                                                                                                             
Skyejan's Profile
Skyejan

Excellent! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"He's so ugly that when he appears on televison, Daleks hide behind the sofa." - Nick Hancock.                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

" He was so mean, it even hurt him to go to the bathroom" Britt Ekland on Rod Stewart                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Groucho Marx Vs. A Contestant on “You Bet Your Life”

Groucho: Why so many children?

Contestant: Well, Groucho, I love my wife.

Groucho: I love my cigar, but I take out of my mouth once in a while. 

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

me to a flasher ........dose that come in adult size                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception." - Groucho Marx. (Had to be, really.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

Don't let your mind wander...it's too little to be out on its own..                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

A British MP to Benjamin Disraeli:

"Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease."

"That depends, sir," shot back Disraeli, "on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not so much an insult about an individual, but the advertising industry.   A letter to "Viz!" some time ago read something like this- “How impressed I was by Joanna Lumley’s performance in the recent TV advertisement for British Gas. It was a major factor in my decision to change the energy supply to my kitchen. Of course, I’d been cooking with f***ing Duracell batteries before then, hadn’t I.”                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Me to one of my friend. You make me feel Intelligent.
Friend answers smiling. Oh thank you
? I think.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"You have a face like a million dollars. Green and wrinkled."                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like to say

Men are such idiots
and I married their king                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption