Hawaiian Night - North West

229 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2015 22:27:50 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

love it x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Only two more sleeps for an excited kittycat

Well I got my coconut bra ready....how about you lot
come along dressed up or not and have a really good night with us.

If you are new its a really good way to meet some of the rest of BM.    

to celebrate Kaykat's 50th birthday and at least two other birthdays to celebrate too...woohooo.....

HAWAIIN DRESS CODE*

31 January 2015 at 7.30 onwards at the Paramount (on Oxford Road) and on to the Fab Café (Portland Street).

Please note Hawaiian dress is optional if you don't like dressing up.
Image result for smiley drinking out of a coconut

*Please be aware that the management cannot be held responsible for anyone catching pneumonia or hypothermia from the voluntary wearage of grass skirts and coconut bras.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

come guys 
if you are coming on your own and you what me to meet you out side pm me ill give you my number xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP PEOPLE.......

to celebrate Kaykat's 50th birthday and at least two other birthdays to celebrate too...woohooo.....

HAWAIIN DRESS CODE*

31 January 2015 at 7.30 onwards at the Paramount (on Oxford Road) and on to the Fab Café (Portland Street).

*Please be aware that the management cannot be held responsible for anyone catching pneumonia or hypothermia from the voluntary wearage of grass skirts and coconut bras.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I bet ya really excited now KC. You jumping up n down yet?!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP PEOPLE.......

HAWAIIN DRESS CODE*

newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Kaycat have a lovely birthday i will drink to ya on theplane on my way home cheers :-)
Have a brilliant time x                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thank you xxxx
giddy much im the one not sleeping tonight x are we there yet                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Tonight's the night........

see you all at the PARAMOUNT on OXFORD ROAD at 7.30.   I am aiming for 7.15 (dependent on transport).  

Been told there is a United match tonight so it may be a bit busy out there.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a great night you lot!

Sorry I can't make it Kay but have a fantastic night..lots of hugs xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hugs xxx kaz 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope you all have a really brill night x

Have you let Col out the toy box yet KC lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Nope he is defo still in there cos i found the key the other day, whilst i was rummaging around for the bottle of JD RowanBlossom has stashed. I put it somewhere for safe keeping, its ... Oh ooeerrrr .. **racks brain, where DID i put that key ..** Safe!

Dont worry about Col he will be fine, i know there is a stash of sherbert lemons in there (may be a bit fluffy) and some peanuts that RB sucked the choccie off. Ooh yeah n a couple of murray mints... Treat central in there ; )
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Reckon there will be a few more going in there tonight lol, he's met the remains of a previous tenant, you've been a little over generous with the treats there 

Have a great night all x

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hope you all have an amazing night :>

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

It was lovely to see everyone who was there.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hope you all had a great night out.                                                                                                                                                                               
Al65's Profile
Al65

In: Barmby moor

My first bm do not my last
Had a great night met some great people
Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thank you so much linz for my ears love them  hugs xx RB for my cat keyring and purse i love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx top birds you are mad very mad so mad but top lovya xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 691 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption