Hawaiian Night - North West

229 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2015 22:27:50 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

This time next week we will be setting off ... Yeehah!

Button up ya cardy, get ya bingo blotter ready, alert the GMP. Hope Manchester is ready to rock. KayCat in da house and madness & mayhem will no doubt be present too!

Looking forward to a good night. Kipperish already!
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@gbnp got room for a couple more.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

along dressed up or not and have a really good night with us.

If you are new its a really good way to meet some of the rest of BM.    

to celebrate Kaykat's 50th birthday and at least two other birthdays to celebrate too...woohooo.....

HAWAIIN DRESS CODE*

31 January 2015 at 7.30 onwards at the Paramount (on Oxford Road) and on to the Fab Café (Portland Street).

Please note Hawaiian dress is optional if you don't like dressing up.

*Please be aware that the management cannot be held responsible for anyone catching pneumonia or hypothermia from the voluntary wearage of grass skirts and coconut bras.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oooh I got my Hawaiian top at tesco for a fiver.....saved nearly £20 result:-)

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

way hay rileymtr  
mad bird  Big smile it going to be epic 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6lHm-stXdM                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

not long Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've never had any complaints...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well I got my coconut bra ready....how about you lot
come along dressed up or not and have a really good night with us.

to celebrate Kaykat's 50th birthday and at least two other birthdays to celebrate too...woohooo.....

HAWAIIN DRESS CODE*

31 January 2015 at 7.30 onwards at the Paramount (on Oxford Road) and on to the Fab Café (Portland Street).

Image result for smiley drinking out of a coconut

*Please be aware that the management cannot be held responsible for anyone catching pneumonia or hypothermia from the voluntary wearage of grass skirts and coconut bras.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Big smileBig smileBig smileHandshakeBeer

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

oooh not long now at all, at all.......

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope I'm feeling better ...  Sooooo want to see everyone Ermm
Add to Anti-Banner                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Have a good time ya all soz cant make it would have loved to join but will be on my way home from spain :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oli ya'll be missed. Mad bird, come and spread ya Yorkshire germs with us hard lancashire lot :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Jo you dont want wot she as. its nasty. i know i gave it er

mwahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Lindz will be fine by the weekend.....Big smile

Well I got my coconut bra ready....how about you lot
come along dressed up or not and have a really good night with us.

HAWAIIN DRESS CODE*

Image result for smiley drinking out of a coconut

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

oh oh,.....the kitty cat is getting giddy..... :-)

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Its worse that that RB, she's got the unicorn out!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh NO! Not the UNICORN **runs and hides**

Despicable Me Movie Agnus & Unicorn It's So Fluffy! Refrigerator Magnet, NEW                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption