Cut @ paste

12 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2014 22:26:16 by kaw600 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I know others have had this problem when cutting @ pasting it comes out in white text is there a simple fix for this or is it a site problem ?                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I know others have had this problem when cutting @ pasting it comes out in white text is there a simple fix for this or is it a site problem ?

has it come out in white? not sure till i post it.
#note; no it hasn't  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes - I've had that problem, but a couple of hours later it had corrected itself, unless someone else more knowledgeable did it for me?                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I use the 'Paste from Word' button to get the text format to come out right - but I can't paste pictures in to posts  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Click for izzyhill's profileYou mean like that Izzy?
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Click for double six's profilesnigger 
Double six's Profile
Double six

Kaycat, this would be a more appropriate photo I think!

ooh, knickers, knackers, knockers!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I don't know what happened there, but this is the pic I wanted to post....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I had the same problem with Cut & Paste originally, but not now. Must've been a friendly mod helping me out.                                                                                                                                                                                
Double six's Profile
Double six

My post in this thread is at least relevant, to do with cut and paste, unlike your posts in many other threads in the forums. You always go off on a strange tangent and a few times the thread has had to be brought back on track by either the author of the thread or a moderator. I can cite one thread in particular where you have not exactly followed the meaning of the original post, but to avoid getting into a slanging match I will refrain. You obviously want to inject your particular brand of humour here on BM, and I have no objection to that in the slightest, however, the jokes forum is perhaps the best place to do that. You may of course respond to this if you wish, I dont give a monkeys one way or the other, I was pointing out that once again, you had gone off thread.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

This problem still keeps coming up and I for one am getting really sick of it can someone SORT IT OUT                                                                                                                                                                              
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

yes  stop cutting @ pasting                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption