BikerMatch Christmas Party 2007

110 Posts | Latest reply on 16/12/2007 15:32:58 by Dangermouse | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

havin an bm xmas bash in derby 15 dec

who's up for it?

and yeah i will put it up on events

just thought id post it up now so if ya need to book a B & B u got plenty of time xxxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

do they have xmas early in derby then,,,25th in brum,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

trust u ninja LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol Ninja.   Hey RC - I wish ud make ur subjects relevant! jesus.   I'll change it TUT                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And there was me thinkin men were rubbish at rememebering dates...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oops soz boss

off to the norty corner i go

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

R C if you'd posted this earlier I coulda added it to this month's issue of the B M newsletter.   I'll add it to November's.   BTW WHERE in Derby is the venue for this?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

soz kwak

will be goin round most of the pubs in derby and end up at the sitwell its a rock pub

will more than likely meet @ ryans bar

will post all the info on the events asap ok?

RC's Profile
RC

Ryans bar

56 St Peters Street, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 1SN

[map] [gmap]

RC's Profile
RC

some hotels for u Legacy Aston Court Hotel 3 stars Midland Road, DE1 2SL Derby (Show map) Heritage Hotel 3 stars Macklin Street, De1 1LF Derby Show map) The Stuart Hotel 4 stars 119 London Road, DE1 2QR Derby (Show map)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i heard the hotel of millymoo n bacon cobs is  a gud one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhhh my bb u no ur stayin in my hotel

bacon cobs for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yyyyyyyeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ty mam lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RC's Profile
RC

See i know how to look after you betty only the best for my bezzy mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

just bringing this one back to the top Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sorry rc, not gonna make it this year either! Got my works do that night and it's a freebie too so will be there, plus will be away for Christmas this year so need the pennies for that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

soz rc got the ritual humiliation of the works do that night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Dont think I can make this one either Unhappy sorry rc                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzukijane's Profile
Suzukijane

In: Kettering

Oh no its my works do that night too.  I soooooo wanted to come after riding 180 miles round trip to Matlock & then not meeting y'all cos I forgot the meeting place PSML LOL!!!  Got DC's mobil now so I can't do THAT again!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

supposed to be away that week with Nat and Claire, so its already pre-booked, otherwise, sounds like a plan !  Which hotel you booked into RockChick ?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5176 seconds. There are 853 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption