Dont give pilly's a bad name

61 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2014 21:49:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oh piddle my piccie didn't work:-(                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nowt like a bit o banter to keep an interest!

Ok, so I'll take u all on.
One at a time , or all at once, it doesn't matter to me.

So, who dies first?

copyright - R H Howard
Author of the 'Conan' series

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

you can still click on it and open it Jo, which is more than I can get done - can't insert any pictures in to posts these days Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

for once im stuck for words :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Bevcov.
Take some lessons from BJ and you'll never be lost for words again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha as im gobsmacked lol ,                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sorry, I've just had a lovely dream of BJ being gobsmacked, but sadly it's like Villa winning the league, it will never happen.

Love you really BJ. xx

Now off to the bog, crapping myself not knowing how she will get back at me next week.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im sure she will have plenty to say to u lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Saying stuff I can deal with, but she's an evil pixie.

She will grin and I will wish I didn't go on the computer when i'm pissed.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats one lesson i never learn going on the pc pissed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Next weekend could be very interesting now lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Rag do you mean moi !!!! Would I :)

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I too was disgusted by what happened to the poor guy in question. And to top it, this happened on the southern pillly day.

Off topic:-
Many pillies have been around bikes in one way or another all their lives. I am not a great one for label, but if the rider is called a biker, then so is the pilly rider. I use the word rider, because that is what a good pilly does. Some times they can stop you dropping your bike lol :-) I won't expand on that one :-)
JP's Profile
JP

David I think you may have too expand with your comment lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bikers are bikers, whether they ride or pilly.
It's not so much about riding, it's about attitude.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

JP, Lets just say I nearly dropped the bike when I stopped on gravel. My foot slipped with my leg fully extended. The bike was at the angle of no return and with my leg out straight I couldn't push it back up. My little Linda jumped off and pushed the bike back up. :-)
JP's Profile
JP

Been there myself and just saved it did my back no good at all my pillion just sat there, Well done Linda have to start calling her side stand from now on.
See how long before I get a slap lol

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Lol JP, you might have to wait for hallowismas for that slap , but at least side stands are useful, perhaps a little higher grade than a pilly ;-), but watch out for my muscles , can lift up large blue tourers and biker no probs , sheesh is it a bird, is it a plane , no it's super pilly lol
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I'm a pilly on my own bike.
I have lots of levers, buttons and twisty things that I play with but I'm not sure what they are supposed to do.
Oh well I never wanted to be a biker anyway.
Nasty oily people.
And some of them smell funny.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8428 seconds. There are 897 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption