Dont give pilly's a bad name

61 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2014 21:49:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Nice to know that over 100 folk enjoyed the coach party I organised this year and every year for the last 5 years :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Dustin I was riding a bike when I was 9 I had a couple of years off due to unemployment and no money then as funds became better I got a bike again so how does that make me a born again biker. Dont forget I worked on a farm and I know the smell and look of bullshit. You just dont seem to be able to stop insulting other members of this site who for there own reasons dont have a bike. By the way I have never been married so do try and get your facts right old chap
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going back to the original thread, I would also find it rude. If the person doesnt want the lift offer then a friendly no thank you would have been good enough.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Photo: snigger

just for dustin666

JP's Profile
JP

Love it may have to pinch that pick. Lol

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Kaycat, you crack me up everytime, you minx.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Haaa haa nice one.....

(Which one is Dustin btw).....                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

well all I can say there are good one, bad ones and nasty ones, and they come in both Pillies  and Bikers, and by the way both types are people , Dear Dear , and we all know a nasty one when we see, hear or meet them                                                                                                                                                                             
Curlyblonde's Profile
Curlyblonde

In: Sheffield
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

OUCH is this a site that allows people to insult and disrespect others? I'm really shocked by what I've just read.

I believe in freedom of speech, but being argumentative and downright rude to others and commenting on their personal life, is that considered acceptable here?
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

No Curly, it isn't. Wrists will be slapped and heads pulled in.

But when you get to know some of the characters you might understand where it's coming from - not that that excuses it.
It takes all sorts and you'll find them all here. Please don't think that's representative of the majority on here, because it isn't.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

@Dustin- I find your narrow-mindedness wonderfully educational, it makes me think about things in a new way.
 You are either an inspiration or a twat, I haven't yet decided which. Either way meeting you will be fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
Buckaroo's Profile
Buckaroo

In: Rochdale lancash
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Guess I won't be asking him for a Pilly then!!! Best catch the bus!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Might be a good idea Buckaroo. He rarely venture very far south so not a great worry methinks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Buckaroo's Profile
Buckaroo

In: Rochdale lancash
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Looking at his profile pic he looks a really jolly happy nice guy but as they say 'never judge a book by it's cover'!!!! Lost my bloody bus pass now,anyone for giving me a lift if I sit on the tank!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Nice can of worms Kay, do you have one of a Hot Potato ?.

Just to throw in my two penneth, I actually think the pillion riders on this site help it to be what it is with its social aspect which is hard to find elsewhere. It certainly does it for me and I'm glad they're here and are just as important to this site as the bike owners themselves.

Just because people don't own/ride bikes, for whatever reason doesn't prevent them from having an interest in bikes and enjoying riding pillion if that's their want, which is a bonus to single bikers with a pilli to share.

M...
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

JP's Profile
JP

You lost for wards Jo

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Ok , I surrender.

people without bikes on the site are just as important as the Bikers on the site . Oh and yes it's. Ok to go to BM events in a bus , car horse and cart or whatever. Coz it's a site for bike likers not just bikers.

Oh and apologies to folk I gave a dogging to JP etc.

But you have to admit ,,, loads more fun than What's the weather doing on your bike today.

I'd still walk past a none biker to give a biker a lift.

lol.

JP's Profile
JP

Apologies accepted nothing wrong with a heated debate but there is a line that can be crossed  and sometimes does

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Soon now you two should take up Stutts idea from page 2.

"I think we all need another huddle in a puddle,,,,,,,,,,,,,tooooooooooooo much aggression".

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 682 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption