need help please

13 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2014 21:50:23 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

due to being let down, i need someone to come and help me do my vulcan up, its running but needs some tlc, and fine out why it wont start from the button only kick start, also someone to fit indicators on for me please ty                                                                                                                                                                              
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi Bev
Do you have tools, workshop manual etc. and an ample supply of tea n biscuits ? M...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yep have all them hun and a big smile lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

Bonus lol, I'm happy to take a look, not promising anything though.

Pm me and let's see what we can sort out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

okies :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aha nice topic starteed here , i am the proud owner of a tzr 125 racer and making it roadworthy ..only i dont know **** bout electrics and my ex is long gone , so no help at all anyone who wants a challenge? the bike is parked up in my maive victorian bedroom and has all the bits new light cage new battery loom fitted on frame and i got all the tools not got the 15 spare for the manual but i am sorting that be nice to me and say yes i will help ya...
bought in feb to put on road by april but found my guy cheating on this site so wooot lol nothing done yet :P
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Name an shame ur ex lol :-)xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Name an shame ur ex lol :-)xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

Kamagira, if obtaining a copy of the manual is an issue at the moment, see if you can locate a wiring diagram on the internet, would at least give you a start. M.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know 
i haven't got the fifteen pound right now to get it from haynes but will as  soon as poss hahahah about name and shame my ex already done that and was  sorted                                                                                                                                                                              
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

To be fair, the Haynes manuals aren't that brill but better than nothing.

Check out any forums or YouTube demos.

A parts list is also a great help if you can get one.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

There is a link on here somewhere posted by Emzed to a site that has free downloads of manuals.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Try

www.carlsalter.com/motorcycle-manuals.asp

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1233 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption