Biker match trackday

69 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2014 13:44:11 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I may come along to take the pi   Err pictures                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hey JP I'm sure there would still be some places left in the novice section :-), that's if your brave enough that is                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Too fat

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

'Cluck cluck cluck '                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I like my bike the way it is thankyou very much Mr Spesh.
Or I could take the Harley and plough the infield

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Really hoping to come watch wahoooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Ooh I better stay on this time then? Lol

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Right bike prepped this afternoon, new set of rubber fitted and ready to be scrubbed in. Bring it on I say                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hope it stays dry for tomorrow

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Good day watching Spesh on his track day at Mallory Park with jp ,bj and Mr Ken :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Had a great day at Mallory park a few unfortunate riders ended up with slight scuffing to there bikes plastics or a bloody great hole in there engine casing. I don't think any real rider damage was done in any of the mishaps. A great day out with a light lunch and great views in the camp behind Spesh

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

We wont mention the view you had :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Just uploaded a clip from Sunday, heres the link 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzgZ-NjZcM

Good fun had by all                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Great day watching the Spesh perfom and play :)   JP i am still full after the light lunch !!!!   Shell me thinks Jp Spesh and ken should not be allowed out in public unsupervised any more, after their erm ........ observations                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Of course there is always the alternate footage, not so much track action,

youtube.com/watch?v=viNNSfSJov0

Ha Ha                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Right added some more footage from different trackdays. Just follow the links to the original footage. Click on my name addy. Then the rest are on there. There's a couple still to upload from Angelesy, so watch this space. Oulton next on the 17th. Bring it on :-)
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Oulton booked 17 th Oct. Bring it on :-) 

JP's Profile
JP

17th If Im free I may come along as there were some very fine lines last time. I think I saw a bike aswell

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Lucky 13 again :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I dont know what your talking about Shelley                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption