Biker match trackday

69 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2014 13:44:11 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Aww, (pats JP on the head, kindly)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dont have a leather jacket 8-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker_chic's Profile
Biker_chic

In: Manchester

I did a novice track day once (ultra novice), so i'd be interested to do another one, but one which has some instruction element to it .. (she says very cautiously!). Any suggestions for that would be great ..                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Biker chic, focused events do some good instruction. And as I know a few instructors I can vouch for it aswell. But one of the best was jammie whitams school at Angelesy,  top bsb instructors. Few people on track and loads of tracktime. 

Biker_chic's Profile
Biker_chic

Thank you Spesh ... much appreciated I'll check out their website.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Right been checking some dates out for a possible final blast of the year. Hows about 5th october at ..........wait for it.........Mallory. No limit trackdays date, 110 squids give or take a penny. (109.99),
3 groups, so novice/inters/fast (might go in inters, erhem)
103Db static test, so anyone with a baffless exhaust could be on the limit there. Standard cans no issues. I would take tools if you wanted to remove mirrors etc from road bikes. I shall check to see if anything else planned on me extensive (I wish) social calender lol

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Or then again there Oulton on the 17th October.
99 squid, 102 db static. Awesome track, then again I might do both yay                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker_chic's Profile
Biker_chic

Sadly i can't do the first weekend of October, and Oulton I know scares me too much, all that banking isn't good for a novice who has enough to think about already and would like to stay on!!..  So I'll have to wait for an easier track to come up. Shame as I know you said that Mallory was a good one for beginners.
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Go on biker chic, you know you want to ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker_chic's Profile
Biker_chic

ERRRR ...... "Oulton Park has to be one of the most challenging circuits in Europe both feared and revered by even the British Superbike riders."Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

'ERRRR ...... "Oulton Park has to be one of the most challenging circuits in Europe both feared and revered by even the British Superbike riders."Wacko '

Yeah but think of the challange, and knowing at the end of the day you've done it                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Is that where you turned gardener to inspect the grass  Spesh ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Biker_chic's Profile
Biker_chic

JPHarley .. well that fills me with total confidence !!!!  :-)  LOL !! Spesh never mentioned that he turned his bike into a lawnmower there !!

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

No that was Cadwell, Croft and Mallory.
Biker-chic don't you listen to JP lol, and technically Croft was me getting caught up in someones elses accident. Wink after I had a good start aswell.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Biker chick Spesh just did what he does best. Went fast then thought I can do that faster lol .                                                                                                                                                                                
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Err JP how long to do a headlight bulb? 
Told you can change a race bike engine in that time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Im to fat to do the simple jobs on my bikes that's why it took 2 hours and 6 toasted crumpets to change the Bulbs. Not forgetting grumpy tom who I kicked out of bed to finish off my failed attempt at a bulb change lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Still happy to come and support from the side lines :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Ah buggar just realised I forgot my wallet as was going to book these today,
Check list, bring wallet to work.
Change the bikes tyres.......bring it on                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Ooh just managed to book Mallory for the 5th October, Inters group so anyone wanting to come get your name on the list                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 922 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption