Biker match trackday

69 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2014 13:44:11 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Right first off I know this topic has been put up before, but that was ages ago. So is anyone interested in meeting up for a trackday? You'd have to do the booking yourself, but as I have a van I could bring some tools etc, if you just want to turn up on your bike. 
I can't offer to 'show you round' if your in the novice group, cus I normally run fast/fast inters. But if you fancy a go we can sort out a date/track and meet up. 
I've put a couple of links up to check out some of me trackday cam footage from Donny in June. If I can get it to work that is lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaZPNLL2WQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz01RyBdGH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvt7Uu0b8k0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW1gvFTLWZ4

I was on me R1 that day, such fun.......Spesh                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would be great, but does that mean we need full leathers?

So basicly what specs does our PPE need to be up to and are there any issues that need to be delt with before the bikes can go on the track?                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Kit needs to be full leather, either 2 piece (full zip round) or 1 piece. Leather gloves, ACU gold stickered  helmet, and proper boots, no ankle boots.
Bike prep can vary, but they normally recommend you fold away or remove your mirrors, and put a piece of tape over your speedo. You don't wanna look at that lol. 
So as long as your riding kit is not textile you'll be ok. Believe me leather offers the best protection if your unfortunate to come off. i've tested that theory and its true lol. (on more than one occasion ).                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I would be more than happy to come along as support for you guys, maybe with bacon butties and a brew :)

I can vouch for Spesh's bouncing quality whilst exiting a motorbike lol

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Come on all you budding moto gp stars Big smile been looking at donny for this. Nothing finer than going flat out in 5th down through craner curves.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

bumpity bump, before the season comes to an end Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Artemis11's Profile
Artemis11

In: Newcastle under
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I come and watch?                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Yeah all are welcome. Looking at some dates now.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

May come alone to point and laugh at Spesh                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Be careful JP, I have heard Spesh will be sitting backwards on his bike throwing 2 finger salutes at you if you turn up! Coz he lurves you so much! hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Hey jp you coming on the trackday? Nice one                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not me Im way too slow for that lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Am sure there are a few more of you folks who would like to give a track day a go, if you have any queries or questions post them on here or ask Spesh, he has a great deal of knowledge he can share, and don't say I said so but he is rather good :)
JP's Profile
JP

Do they do 1 piece leathers come in FB size

Double six's Profile
Double six

not in super fb for you JP, sorry mate! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Thats good I cant go then lol                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

ooOooh they do :-)  anyway 2 piece with a full zip are Ok for trackdays :-)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

No excuse for either JP or Damien then :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I will be working Jackie, and JP buggered the zip on his leather so there is no hope for a onsie is there?

JP's Profile
JP

Thats it pick on the fat kid cuz we all know he dont have any feelings                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption