Hi ya all...

13 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2014 21:30:09 by Cloud_God | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well first things first and want to say hi to everyone, Had a flick around this great site and love it! shame about the weather as it's chucking it down with rain and I've got the week off for what I was hoping to be a fun week on the bike, never mind! but looking forward to getting together with bikers on here for a meet up and ride out
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Welcome to the site grab a life jacket and jump in. The waters deep and always warm lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Greetings sending you some sun as it's lovely n warm up here.
Get thee sen to one of the rallies that's going off this weekend it'll sure be a laugh wi fellow bikers :0)                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the welcome, will almost need a life jacket if this rain won't stop down here lol I see there is a couple of events happening this weekend so might head off that way, but decisions decisions which one too do? but whatever I do this weekend it will be on two wheels YAY!!
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Shieldmaiden's Profile
Shieldmaiden

In: Highlands

Hey Streetfighter........a big newbie 'hello' from me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well thank you for that newbie hello, here's one back at ya.... Hello Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Welcome to BM Streetfighter                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hiya   Shame about the rain but hey ho its not snowing lol   Take a look at the Hallowistmas Party thread, good night with dancing beer and fancy dress, if your game lol   BJ x                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Dancing beer? since when did Brum start innovating the party scene with fun things like that?                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Welcome Streetfighter , friendly bunch here...ENJOY Handshake

Hey 6 us brummies know how to party , dancing beer.... standard!

Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond

welcome to BM streetfighter and dont worry I think all bikers know how to party... at least all the ones i know do lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1099 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption