Squires this evening 20 Aug 14

7 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2014 23:10:36 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone going to Squires this evening?   I'll be there from about 5.30pm.. come and say hello.You can't miss me, my hair is blue at the moment!  lol ShockedLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

don't think I can get there tonight hunny the person I was coming with has had an accident in car on way here im still waiting to hear how the person is, them my brother has been called in to work and wont be home till around 7ish and to top it all off the cat is throwing up every few mins hoping its just fur balls, if I do get there I see ya and have a brew hun if not I be there sunday for defo cos need to check old caravan has gone and room has been made for new one to go in x x x
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Kaz!!! You've gone all white again LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Sorry kaz, I had a lesson x                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Dohhh sorry about the white text.. I'm using Explorer, chrome isn't running right on my laptop at the min, I think my hard drive might be on it's way out   :(

Anyway.. it was another good night at Squires, putting the world to rights, that's me off limits for the next 7 nights, work beckons..........boooooo

Hopefully catch up with you all next time!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sorry i missed you hun I will be there today though checking my caravan space, and will defo be there next Wednesday if your free, then at stormin so would be sunday afternoon on way home from stormin but will cath up wiv ya soon x x have a good shift or two
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

glad you had a good time karey hugs xx been to long need a hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 365 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption