over 18 only. Graphic biker injury.

20 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2007 12:49:37 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks, just came across this short slide show on live leak.   The guy was cut up by a car who clipped his handlebar and forced him under a following 18 tonne truck.   He is alive and all things considered doing well. I don't mind saying the message is powerfull and very thought provoking and I shed a tear.   watch it here, but please be forwarned that it contains pics of the crash and his injuries after initial treatment.....He's one brave guy to post the vid and a great lesson to everybody who drives as well as rides.   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=275_1190800481                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Powerful stuff mate.  Just goes to remind me about the total lack of respect people have for other road users in general as well.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Powerful stuff Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

that was awful!  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

it wasn't ment to be entertaining! lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wurzelon2wheels's Profile
wurzelon2wheels

In: Great Shelford C

Confused poor guy .real life ;real message to all. New driver should watch it ,
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

oh my what a brave man for puttin that up xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm still crying and the vid is over. I can't understand how someone can cause an accident then just drive off.   Did the cops catch up with the hit and run driver?   What was it that was so important for them to get to that they had to bulldoze another road user out of their way?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh My Gosh....definately makes you stop and think.   If only I could be this invisble when my work collegue goes for a bitch session to my boss....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
gs1150's Profile
gs1150

In: Crewe

The poor fella's sat there at the lights minding his own business and some barsteward trys to kill him - terrifying.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ShockedShockedCry  It sure does make you stop and think !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

brought a tear to my eye,big softie that i am(no scrap that if u aint moved by that then ur not alive).Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Petevtr's Profile
Petevtr

In: Leeds

HI gosthunter bad vidio know how he feels having just gone through second amputation on left leg but dont forget there is always a light at the end of the tunnel                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

(((((((((((((((hugs ))))))))))))))))) to u hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Quote Chele: It sure does make you stop and think !!!!!!!!!   Wish the car driver had stopped and thought before he plowed into the poor guy                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

never a truer word spoken                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Jesus!! poor sod!                                                                                                                                                                             
golden girl's Profile
golden girl

In: South Woodham Fe
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi everyone New girl on the block here. That was very sad that someones' inconsiderate action could affect so many lives. God bless the poor fella.   I am looking to start biking (lessons 1st, etc) at some point and potentially that could have put me off BUT cant go worrying of what could happen otherwise none of us would do anything in life. Will make sure I keep my wits about me and place my trust in God on a wing and a prayer.   Ps was not going to make myself know until Photo sorted but felt so strongly here.............   Cheers all                                                                                                                                                                                    
golden girl's Profile
golden girl

In: South Woodham Fe
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Footnote:   I emailed the Guy saying what I thought and wishing him well and came straight back to me. What a nice guy and he likes to get messages and feedback from anyone re this   GG                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

thanks for that GG.......i will email him myself.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1798 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption