favorite food and good places to eat

30 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2014 14:22:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

tell us your favourite food and any good places to eat / maybe score out of 1 - 10      one being crap and ten being top nosh                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a good curry and la las in wakefield is a cracking curry house 7/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

indian  food    Bollywood restraint in wakefield town centre excellent food great service good prices 8/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

todays fav food is my sunday roast / at my house /cooked by me 7/10 cos I forgot the apple sauce                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

big breakfast @ red beck café bikers welcome good grub just what youd expect from a transport café 7/10

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cadburys chocolate pots of joy 69p for 2 any supermarket WICKED  love em  10/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't like food Thumbs Down. It's simply fuel to me. I'm waiting for someone to invent that small tablet that gives human beings the necessary ingredients to live when taken on a daily basis.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol mad idea that will probably happen one day not too far away but I hope they make them with different flavours eh                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Cumin lodge in South milford is very good .. been a few times 8/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes totally agree nitro awesome food and good service from a small restraint id say 100% top nosh  so 10/10 from me on that one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww yeah just thought of one harbour chippy in barmouth just back off the sea front wicked dfish n chips and do small or large portions 7/10                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

chinese food ,,, taste good slateford rd Edinburgh                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Snax in Buccleuch Street Edinburgh serve the best hangover brekkie  Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

love chinky and nowt better than the mega hangover breakfast . I might have to do a mandy versus food uk tour and try some of the places mentioned lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

I do agree with crimmy about snax and very good priced too                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

indian ,,,, spice tandoori , the shore wick
10/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

defo thinking about doing a mandy versus food journey                                                                                                                                                                             
skint eestwood's Profile
skint eestwood

In: Bolton

nando,s reebok stadium top food nice eye candy ! What ??? im just saying .lol

skint eestwood's Profile
skint eestwood

In: Bolton

cygnet chippy , horwich cant fault the plate meat pie, chips an gravy 9/10 er give me a minit an i will come up with something else .....er.? M+S 3 for two deals luvly nosh !                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Daphne's last sat, gotta keep the location secret though, don't want her running out of food lol
10/10 food and company :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7070 seconds. There are 376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption