Southern Softie's Christmas Dinner

218 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2014 22:35:03 by passenger | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think it being christmas and the season of goodwill etc that maybe we should leave stutts alone and stop picking on him. I mean just because he is hyperopic misanthrope with early stage alzheimers doesn't mean we should ridicule him for it. I know he won't remember it by saturday but it is a bit cruel on the old boy don't you think?
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

ah bless you xj,,,,just noticed the event is smart dress ,I personally don't have a dress ,but you xj and ragnar will be fine ive seen you both in a dress before                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

It was a tight fit with both of us in the same dress, so maybe we will have one each on Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Smart ??? I dont do smart
We get there about 15.45 if the train is on time LOL will be dumping gear at the hotel then off for a cuppa and cake if anybody is about your welcome to join us. Just dont try and eat my cake

xj's Profile
xj

Chris you and i could share one of julie's. She won't mind.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Oh and nick.....IT'S TOMORROW MATE.
IN EASTBOURNE
I SAID TOMORROW IN EASTBOURNE                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Are you sure it's TOMORROW Mark, don't want to confuse Nick do we ??, easy done i know !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

With Julie being such a big girl i'm sure we could both get our little fingers in the one of her dresses.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

On our way wahoooooo choo choo                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

carol what time you arriving ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I need some ironing doing                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't eat all the cakes on the train BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We're in the pub. Last one here does the ironing.

Where are you Stutt?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Here and ready for fun and frolics .....Ragnar beware lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Have a great time, everyone xx                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Thanks to Dave for sorting out a great meal and Dave and Andy for the entertainment and taxis after. A really great weekend with dancing and karaoke. I had a fantastic time, but not as good as Fiona  did on that pole!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Back home, head still hurting don't know if it's the beer or the ear bashing for BJ..

Great time

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That should say ear bashing from BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Brilliant time thanx to dave and to andy for the after meal entertainment, although i have to point out that andy's pub wouldn't let us in.
Fantastic evening, overslept for breakfast though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks to Andy and Dave for a great evening x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Great night out great food really good value see you all soon                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6880 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption